Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Organic Manures and Industrial by-Products Influence the Yield Attributes and Yield of Sugarcane
First Online 15-07-2020|
- Amitkumar Kashyap, Lal Bahadur and Tiewari, S.K. (2017). Integrated nutrient management in oat (Avena sativa L.) under reclaimed sodic soil. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 51: 78-81.
- Dotaniya, M.L., Datta, S.C., Biswas, D.R., Dotaniya, C.K., Meena, B.L., Rajendran, S., Regar, K.L. and Latha, M. (2016). Sugarcane productivity and soil health. International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture. 5: 185-194.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical procedures for agricultural research (2nd Edn.). John Wiley and Sons, New York, pp. 680.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Korai, P.K., Memom, K.S., Genxing Pan, Rajper, A.A., Jamro, G.M., Korai, S.K. and Janwar, A.D. (2014). Effect of sugarcane pressmud biocompost on dry matter yield and nutrient uptake in maize. Journal of Biology Agricuturae and Health Care. 4(23): 142-146.
- Mabry Mc Cray, J., Shangning Ji, J. and Lerlie Baucum, E. (2015). Sugarcane yield response to furrow-applied organic amendments on sand soils. International Journal of Agronomy. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/426387.
- Muni, S., Rout, K.K. and Parida, R.C. (2016). Effect of amendment of soil with Flyash in combination with other nutrients on change in grain yield, crude protein,NPN and true protein contents of rice. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 50(4): 378-381.
- Rambuatsaiha, Gohain, T. and Noyingthung Kikon. (2017). Optimization of organic sources for greengram (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilezek) under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research.51: 443-447.
- Sharma, R.K., Sharma, S.K. and Dargi, N.K. (2016).Influence of different nutrient sources on productivity and profitability of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) in Southern Rajasthan, India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 50: 623-626.
- Stanford, G. and English, L. (1949). Use of flame photometer in rapid soil tests for K and Cu. Agronomy Journal.41:46-447.
- Statistics. (2018). APY. Sugarcane in India Sugarcane.dac.gov.in
- Subbiah, B.V. and Asija, G.C. (1956). A rapid procedure for the estimation of the available nitrogen in soils. Current Science. 25: 259-260.
- Walkley, A. and Black, I.A. (1934). An examination of the Degtjareff method for determining soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil Science.37: 29-37.
- Watanabe, F.S. and Olsen, S.R. (1965). Test of an ascorbic acid method for determining phosphorus in water and NaHCO3 extracts from soil. Soil Science Society American Proceedings. 29: 677-678.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.