Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Growth and Productivity of Chickpea Genotypes under Different Soil Moisture Environment
First Online 12-12-2019|
- Anonymous (2016). Source agricoop.nic.in. Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmer Welfare. Government of India.
- Anonymous (2017). Source agricoop.nic.in. Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmer Welfare. Government of India.
- Deshmukh, D. V., Mhase, L.B. and Jamadagni, B. M. (2004). Evaluation of chickpea genotypes for drought tolerance. Indian Journal Pulses Research. 17: 47- 49.
- Fisher, R.A. (1950). Statistical Methods for Agriculture Research Workers. 2nd ed. Oliver and Boyand, London.
- Ghassemi-G.K., Ghassemi, S. and Bandehhagh, A. (2013). Effects of water supply on field performance of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars. International journal of Agronomy and Plant Production. 4(1) pp. 94-97.
- Khoiwal S., Solanki R. and Jain M. (2017). Evaluation of chickpea varieties under different moisture stress condition on growth and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6 (6): 272-278.
- Kumar, J. and Abbo, S. (2001). Genetics of flowering time in chickpea and its bearing on productivity in semi-arid environment Advances in Agronomy. 72: 107-138.
- Palta, J.A., Nandwal, A.S., Kumari, S. and Turner, N.C. (2005). Foliar nitrogen applications increase the seed yield and protein content in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) subject to terminal drought. Australian- Journal-of-Agricultural-Research. 56(2): 105-112.
- Rahman, L.S.M. and Uddin Mesbah, A.S.M. (2000). Ecological adaptation of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) to water stress. Legume Research. 23: 1-8.
- Randhawa N., Kaur J., Singh S. and Singh I. (2014). Growth and yield in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes in response to water stress. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 9(11): 982-992.
- Sekhon, H.S., Singh, G. and Bains, T.S. (2002). Influence of time of sowing and fertilizer N on chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Environment Ecology. 20: 450-454.
- Sekhon, H.S., Singh, G., Chandi, J.S., Sardana, V., Singh, I. and Ram, H. (2004). Effect of planting methods and irrigation on the productivity of chickpea sown after rice. International Chickpea and Pigeonpea Newsletter. 11: 22-25.
- Sekhon, H.S., Singh, G., Gill, A.S., Gumber, R.K., Kumar, K., Singh, D. and Randhawa, A.S. (1994). Influence of environment on chickpea yield. International Chickpea and Pigeonpea Newsletter. 1: 15-16.
- Sharma, K.D., Pannu, R.K. and Singh, D.P. (2007). Water use efficiency and yield of chickpea genotypes as influenced by soil moisture availability. Indian Journal Plant Physiology. 12 (2): 168-172.
- Sharma, P. and Singh, G. (2013). Cold tolerance during reproductive growth of chickpea (Cicer arietinum): Genetic variation in flower production and pod set. Vegetos. 26: 223-228.
- Singh, G. (2016). Irrigation, seed rate and phosphorus management in vegetable grain chickpea (Cicer arietinum). Bioinfolet. 13: 26-28.
- Singh, G., Ram, H. and Aggarwal N. (2017). Growth, productivity and economics of Kabuli chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes in response to seed rate in northern India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6(7): 3917- 3930.
- Singh, G., Ram, H., Aggarwal, N. and Turner, N.C. (2016). Irrigation of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) increases yield but not water productivity. Experimental Agriculture. 52: 1-13.
- Singh, G., Sekhon, H.S. and Sharma, P. (2011). Effect of irrigation and biofertilizer on water use, nodulation, growth and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 57: 715-726.
- Virk, H.K., Singh, G. and Sekhon, H.S. (2005). Effect of time of sowing on the productivity of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) varieties. Journal of Research Punjab Agricultural University. 42: 148-149.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.