- AICSMIP (All India Coordinated Small Millets Improvement Project). (2017). Annual Report (2016-2017), project coordinating unit on small millets, ICAR, GKVK, Bangalore. pp 34-37.
- Annual Progress Report. (2017-2018), ICAR-AICRP on Small Millets, Bengaluru.
- Bai, B., Suri, V.K., Kumar, A. and Choudhary, A.K. (2017). Tripartite symbiosis of Pisum–Glomus–Rhizobium lead to enhanced productivity, nitrogen and phosphorus economy, quality and biofortification in garden pea in a Himalayan acid Alfisol. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 40(4): 600 – 613.
- Choudhary, A.K. and Rahi, S. (2018). Organic cultivation of high yielding turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) cultivars: A viable alternative to enhance rhizome productivity, profitability, quality and resource-use efficiency in monkey–menace areas of north-western Himalayas. Industrial Crops and Products. 124: 495–504.
- Choudhary, A.K., Rahi, S., Singh, A. and Yadav, D.S. (2010). Effect of vermi-compost and biofertilizers on productivity and profitability in potato in north-western Himalayas. Current Advances in Agricultural Sciences. 2(1): 18–21.
- Choudhary, A.K., Thakur, R.C. and Kumar, N. (2008). Effect of integrated nutrient management on soil physical and hydraulic properties in rice-wheat crop sequence in NW Himalayas. Indian Journal of Soil Conservation. 36(2): 97–04.
- Choudhary, A.K., Thakur, S.K. and Suri, V.K. (2013). Technology transfer model on integrated nutrient management technology for sustainable crop production in high value cash crops and vegetables in north-western Himalayas. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 44(11): 1684–1699.
- Choudhary, A.K. and Suri, V.K. (2009). Effect of organic manures and inorganic fertilizers on productivity, nutrient uptake and soil fertility in wheat (Triticum aestivum)–paddy (Oryza sativa) crop sequence in western Himalayas.Current Advances in Agricultural Sciences. 1(2): 65–69.
- Dhillon, B.S., Sharma, P.K. and Choudhary, A.K. (2018). Influence of staggered sown spring sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) at varying intra–row spacing and applied–N on pre– and post–anthesis N dynamics and dry matter partitioning in Indo–Gangetic plains region. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 49(16): 2002–2015.
- Donald, C.M. (1976). In search of yield. Journal of Australian Institute of Agricultural Science. 28: 171-178.
- Jyothi, K.N., Sumathi V. and Sunitha N. (2016). Productivity, nutrient balance and profitability of foxtail millet (Setaria italica L.) varieties as influenced by levels of nitrogen. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science. 9: 18-22.
- Kalaghatagi, S., Jirali, D.I., Walia, S.Y and Nagod, M.S. (2000). Response of foxtail millet (Setariaitalica) to nitrogen and phosphorous underrainfed conditions of northern dry zone of Karnataka. Annals of Arid zone. 39(2):169-171.
- Kumar, A., Choudhary, A.K and Suri, V.K. (2016).Influence of AM fungi, inorganic phosphorus and irrigation regimes on plant water relations and soil physical properties in okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L.)–pea (Pisumsativum L.) cropping system in Himalayan acid Alfisol. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 39(5): 666–682.
- Paul, J., Choudhary, A.K., Sharma, S., Savita, Bohra, M., Dixit, A.K., Kumar, P. (2016). Potato production through bio–resources: Long–term effects on tuber productivity, quality, carbon sequestration and soil health in temperate Himalayas. Scientia Horticulturae. 213: 152–163.
- Rahi, S. and Choudhary, A.K. (2014). On–farm’ participatory technology development on integrated nutrient management for enhanced crop and rainwater productivity in garlic (Allium sativum L.) in north-western Himalayas. Journal of Agrometeorology. 16: 296–297.
- Rahi, S. and Choudhary, A.K. (2016). Integrated crop management practices for off-season cabbage in high-hill wet-temperate region of north-western Himalayas. Annals of Agricultural Research. 37(4): 406–409.
- Rana, K.S., Choudhary, A.K., Sepat, S., Bana, R.S. and Dass, A. (2014). Methodological and Analytical Agronomy. Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, India.pp 276.
Submitted Date : 26-06-2019
Accepted Date : 30-10-2019