- Annonymous, (2012). Central Water Commision Report, Government of Indiia.
- Annonymous, (2012). District Disaster Managment Plan, Dhemaji.
- Annonymous, (2012). District flood report of Dhemaji District.
- Andrews, SS., Carroll, CR. (2001). Designing a soil quality assessment tool for sustainable agro ecosystem management. Ecological Applications. 11(6).
- Basumatary, R. (2017). Flood and Socio Economic Livelihoods of People in Dhemaji District of Assam. (Unpublished doctoral thesis). Gauhati University, Assam, India.
- Bhalla, SS., Roy, P. (1988). Miss-specification in farm productivity analysis. The role of land quality. Oxford Economic Papers. 40(1): 55-73.
- Das, K. (2012). Farm Productivity Loss due to Flood-Induced Sand Deposition. A study in Dhemaji, India. South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics, Working Paper, No 73-12
- Doley, L.C. (2016). Impact of Flood on the Mising of Dhemaji District, Assam: An Anthropological Study.(Unpublished doctoral thesis). Gauhati University, Assam, India.
- Goyari, P. (2005). Flood Damages and Sustainability of Agriculture in Assam. Economic and Political Weekly. 4: 2723-2729.
- Jaenicke, EC. Lenglick, LL. (1999). A soil quality index and institutional relationship to efficiency and productivity growth measure: two decomposition. American Journal Agriculture Economics. 81(4): 881-893.
- Oyenbo Oyakhilomen. (2016). Farm household livelihood diversification and poverty alleviation in Giwa, Jstor.
- Weibe, H (2006). River Flooding and Erosion in North East India: Exploratory consideration of key issues, Mimeo, North West Hydraulic Consultants, Alberta, Canada.
Submitted Date : 24-06-2019
Accepted Date : 18-09-2019