- Anand K., Kedar N R., Radhika K., Govindaraj M., Kanwar L. S. and Rao A.S., (2014). Grain iron and zinc density in pearl millet: combining ability, heterosis and association with grain yield and grain size, Springer Plus. 3:763.
- Arvind J., Lakshmipathi Gouda C.L., Rai K.N., Manga V.K., (2016). Crops that feed the world 11. Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum L.): an important source of food security, nutrition and health in the arid and semi-arid tropics, Food Security. 8(2): DOI: 10.1007/s12571-016-0557.
- Cakmak I and Kutman U.B., (2018). Agronomic biofortification of cereals with zinc: a review, Europian Journal of Soil Science. 69: 172-180.
- Chakraborti, M., Hossain F., Kumar R., Gupta H.S. and Prasanna B.M., (2009). Genetic evaluation of grain yield and kernel micronutrient traits in maize. Pusa Agricultural Science. 32: 11-16.
- da Rosa, S.S., Ribeiro N.D., Jost E., Reiniger L.R.S., Rosa D.P., Cerutti T. and Possobom M.T.D.F., (2010). Potential for increasing the zinc content in common bean using genetic improvement. Euphytica. 175: 207-213.
- Fonseca, S. and Patterson F.L., (1968). Yield components, heritabilities and inter relationships in winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Crop Science., 8: 614-617.
- Hanna R.M., Bligh H.F.J and Rattan Y., (2016). The challenges and opportunities associated with biofortification of Pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum) with elevated levels of grain iron and zinc, Frontiers in Plant Science. 23: doi.org/10.3389/fpls. 2016.01944.
- ICMR. (2009). Nutrient requirements and recommended dietary allowances for Indians. A report of the expert group of the Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
- Kanwar Lal Sahrawat, (2014). Grain iron and zinc density in pearl millet: combining ability, heterosis and association with grain yield and grain size, Springer Plus. 3: 769.
- Sandstead, H.H. (1994). Understanding zinc: Recent observations and interpretations. Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine. 124: 322-327.
- Turner, J.H. (1953). A study of heterosis in upland cotton. I. Yields of hybrids compared with varieties. II. Combining ability and inbreeding effects. Agronomy Journal. 45:484-490.
- Welch, R.M. and R.D. Graham. (2005). Agriculture: the real nexus for enhancing bio available micronutrients in food crops. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. 18(4): 299-307.
Submitted Date : 24-06-2019
Accepted Date : 26-07-2019