- Anbumani, S., Chandrasekharan, B and Kuppuswamy, G. (2004). Evaluation of establishment methods and NPK levels in rice and their impact on succeeding crop. Agricultural Science Digest. 24(3): 190-193.
- Anonymous. (2017). Pocket Book of Agricultural Statistics. Directorate of Economics and Statistics. Andhra Pradesh: 32-39.
- Armstrong, W. and Weeb, T. (1985). A critical oxygen pressure for root extension in rice. Journal of Experimental Botany. 36: 1573-1582.
- ASG. (2019). Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation. Agricultural Statistics at a Glance, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, New Delhi. 79-81.
- Cantrell, R.P and Hettel, G.P. (2004). New challenges and technological opportunities for rice-based production systems for food security and poverty alleviation in Asia and the Pacific. FAO Rice Conference, 12-13 February 2004, FAO, Rome, Italy. 247-251.
- Chandrapala, A.G., Yakadri, M., Kumar, M.R. and Bhupal, R.G. (2010). Productivity and economics of rice (Oryza sativa L.) - maize (Zea mays L.) as influenced by methods of crop establishment, Zn and S application in rice. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 55(3): 171-176.
- Chowdhury, M.R., Kumar, V., Sattar, A and Brahmachari, K. (2014). Studies on the water use efficiency and nutrient uptake by rice under System of Intensification. The Bioscan. 9(1): 85-88.
- Geethalakshmi, V., Ramesh, T., Azhapalamuthirsolai and Lakshmanan, A. (2009). Productivity and water usage of rice as influenced by different cultivation systems. Madras Agricultural Journal. 96(7-12): 349-352.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural research. (2ed.). John wiley and sons, NewYork.
- Hussain, A., Bhat, M.A. and Ganie, M.A. (2012). Effect of number and age of seedlings on growth, yield, nutrient uptake and economics of rice (Oryza sativa) under system of rice intensification in temperate conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 57(2): 133-137.
- Jayakuamr, B., Subathra, C., Velu, V. and Ramanathan, S. (2005). Effect of integrated crop management practice on rice (Oryza sativa L.) root volume and rhizosphere redox potential. Journal of Agronomy. 4(4): 311-314.
- Kishore, M. (2016). Standardization of Alternate Wetting and Drying (AWD) method of water management in low land rice (Oryza sativa L.) for up scaling in command outlets. Ph.D. Thesis, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Kumar, S., Singh, R.S., Yadav, L. and Kumar, K. (2013). Effect of moisture regime and integrated nutrient supply on growth, yield and economics of transplanted rice. Oryza. 50(2): 189-191.
- Lu, J., Ookawa, T. and Hirasawa, T. (2000). The effects of irrigation regimes on the water use, dry matter production and physiological responses of paddy rice. Plant and Soil. 223: 207-216.
- Priyanka, G., Sharma, G.D., Rachana, R., Lal, B. and Joshi, E. (2013). Evaluation of integrated nutrient management and plant density on productivity and profitability of rice (Oryza sativa) under system of rice intensification in mid hills of Himachal Pradesh. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 58(13): 421-423.
- Rajendran, K., Raja, K.G and Balasubramanian, R. (2013). Evaluation of crop establishment techniques and weed management practices under system of rice intensification. Madras Agricultural Journal. 100(7-9): 698-702.
- Rajesh, V. and Thanunathan, K. (2003). Effect of seedling age, number and spacing on yield and nutrient uptake of traditional Kambam Chamba rice. Madras Agricultural Journal. 90(1-3): 47-49.
- Rani, S. and Sukumari, P. (2013). Root growth, nutrient uptake and yield of medicinal rice Njavara under different establishment techniques and nutrient sources. American Journal of Plant Sciences. 4: 1568-1573.
- Sathish, A., Reddy, P.R., Kumar, A.K and Umadevi, M. (2016). Dry matter production and nutrient uptake of rice (Oryza sativa L.) as influenced by systems of cultivation andirrigation regimes in puddled soil. Journal of Research PJTSAU. 44(3): 46-49.
- Senthilkumar, T. (2015). Enhancing rice productivity by adopting different cultivation methods. International Journal of Pure and Applied Bioscience. 3(6): 76-80.
- Sharath, C.M. (2017). Performance of different rice (Oryza sativa (L.) varieties under alternate wetting and drying method in puddled soil. M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Sridevi, V. and Chellamuthu. V. (2012). Advantages of SRI cultivation in the tail end of Cauvery delta. Journal of Crop and Weed. 8(2): 40-44.
- Sudhakara, T.M. (2015). Evaluation of irrigation regimes and nitrogen management practices on production potential of rice [Oryza sativa (L.)] under mechanized SRI and SRI methods. Ph.D. Thesis, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Thirupathi, I. (2017). Assessment of production potential and green house gas emissions from rice fields with irrigation regimes and nitrogen management practices under different establishment methods. Ph.D. Thesis, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Uphoff, N. (2002). System of Rice Intensification (SRI) for enhancing the productivity of land, labour and water. Journal of Agricultural Resource Management. 1: 43-49.
- Vijay, K.P. (2018). Different duration rice (oryza sativa l.) varieties as influenced by varied levels of nutrients application under irrigated ecology M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis. Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Submitted Date : 22-06-2019
Accepted Date : 9-11-2020