- Annesha,M. (2017). An analysis of growth trend, instability and determinants of rice production in Assam. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 51: 355-359.
- Bhavani Devi,I., Srikala,M. and Ananda,T. (2016). Price behaviour of chillies in Guntur market of Andhra Pradesh, India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 50: 471-474.
- Chongli, Di., Xiaohua, Y., Xiaochao, W. (2014). A Four-Stage hybrid model for hydrological time series forecasting. PLOS ONE. 9(8): p.e104663.
- Dipankar, M. and Ranjit Kumar, P. (2017). Hybrid time-series models for forecasting agricultural commodity prices. Model Assisted Statistics and Applications. 12: 255-264.
- HuiZou, Yuhong, Y. (2004). Combining time series models for forecasting. International Journal of Forecasting. 20: 69- 84.
- Khashei, M. and Bijari, M. (2011). A new hybrid methodology for nonlinear Time Series Forecasting. Modelling and Simulation in Engineering. 2011: 1-5.
- Panigrahi, S. and Behera, H. S. (2017). A hybrid ETS–ANN model for time series forecasting. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. 66:49-59.
- Peter Zhang, G. (2003). Time series forecasting using a hybrid ARIMA and neural network model. Neurocomputing. 50:159–175.
- Savita, P. and Anil, K.D. (2018). Trend analysis of production and productivity of major crops and its sustainability: A case study of Haryana. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 52: 571-575.
- Sudhakarrao, M.S. and Katkade, J.L. (2016). Seasonality and volatility in arrivals and prices of oilseeds in Marathwada region of Maharashtra state, India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Researc. 50: 8-14.
- Wang, Li., HaofeiZou, Jia Su, Ling Li and Sohail, Ch. (2013). An ARIMA-ANN Hybrid Model for Time Series Forecasting. Systems Research and Behavioral ScienceSyst. 30: 244-259.
Submitted Date : 4-06-2019
Accepted Date : 22-08-2019