Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Modified Ulaby Model on Backscattering as a Function of Salinity, Frequency and Soil Moisture
First Online 12-12-2019|
- Alex, Z.C. and Behari, J. (1996). Complex dielectric permittivity of soils as a function of frequency, moisture and texture. Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics. 34: 319–323.
- Chaudhary, D.R., Ghoshond, A. and Patolia, J. S. (2006). Characterization of soils in the tsunami – affected coastal areas of Tamil Nadu for agronomic rehabilitation. Current Science. 91: 99–104.
- Dobson, M.C., Ulaby, F.T., Hallikainen, M.T. and Rayes, M.A. (1985). Microwave dielectric behavior of wet soils – part-II: dielectric mixing models. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. B3: 35–48.
- Kostopoulos, D., Varotsos, P. and Mourikis, S. (1975). Conductivity of crystalline NaI. Canadian Journal of Physics. 53: 1318–1320.
- Mcdonald, K.C., Zimmermamm, R. and Kimball, J.S. (2002). Diurnal and spatial variation of xylem dielectric constant in Norway spruce (Picea abies [L.] Karst.) as related to microclimate, xylem sap flow and xylem chemistry. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. 40: 2063–2082.
- Meena, M.C. and Behari, J. (2011). Modified Alex–Behari model for soil moisture as a function of salinity, texture and frequency. International Journal of Remote Sensing. 32: pp. 4221-4232.
- Sreenivas, K., Venkatarutnum, L. and Narasimaha Rao, P.V. (1995). Dielectric properties of salt-affected soils. International Journal of Remote Sensing. 16: 641–649.
- Szabolcs, I. (1988). Solonetz soils. In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Solonetz soils: Problems, Properties, Utilisation, 15–20 June 1988, Osijek, Yugoslavia, M. Adam (Ed.), pp. 9–25 (Osijek: University of Osijek).
- Ulaby, F. T., Cihlar, J. and Moore, R.K. (1974). Active microwave measurement of soil water content, Remote Sensing of Environment. 3: 185-203.
- Varotsos, P. (1981) Determination of the composition of the maximum conductivity or diffusivity in mixed alkali halides. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids. 42: 405–407.
- Varotsos, P. and Alexopoulos, K. (1980). Migration entropy for the bound fluorine motion in alkaline earth fluorides. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids. 41: 443–446.
- Varotsos, P. and Alexopoulos, K. (1981). Migration parameters for the bound fluorine motion in alkaline earth fluorides. II. Journal of Physics and Chemistry Solids. 42: 409–410.
- Varotsos, P., Alexopoulos, K. and Nomicos, K. (1982). Comments on the pressure variation of the Gibbs energy for bound and unbound defects. Physica Status Solidi B. 111: 581–590.
- Yueru, W. and Weizhen, W. (2011). Modelling the backscattering coefficient of salt-affected soils using AIEM model. Earth Resources and Environmental Remote Sensing/GIS Applications II. 8181: 101-108.
- Yun Shao and Guo Huo Huadony (2002). Study on complex dielectric properties of saline soils. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. GE-45: 1541–1541b.
- Zaid, A., Bonn, F.J. and Magagi, R. (2004). Modelling the backscattering coefficient of salt-affected soils: Application to wadi EL- NATRUN bottom, Egypt. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. 3: 372–381.
- Zaid, A., Bonn, F.J. and Magagi, R. (2007). Analysis of the backscattering coefficient of salt affected soils using modeling and RADARSAT-1 SAR data. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. 45: 332–341.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.