Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Critical dimensions of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial behaviour among mushroom growers: Investigation through Principal Component Analysis
First Online 14-08-2019|
- Baron, R. M. and Kenny, D. A. (1986). Moderator-Mediator distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 51: 1173-1182.
- Biswas, M. K. and Layak, M. (2014). Techniques for increasing biological efficiency of paddy straw mushroom (Volvariellavolvacea) in Eastern India. Food Science and Technology. 2(4): 52-57.
- Cohen, J. (2003). Applied Multiple Regression/Correlation Analysis for the Behavioural Social Sciences. Third Edition. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. Mahwah, NJ:
- El-Kattan, M. H. and Salama Gad, E. M. (1996). Production of oyster mushroom using simplified technology. Acta Horticulturae. 434: 393-400.
- FAOSTAT. (2016). Mushrooms and truffles. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. http://faostat3.fao.org/(accessed during February 2016).
- Gujarati, D. N. (1988). Basic Econometrics. Second Edition, McGraw-Hill Book Co. Singapore: 298-307.
- Hotelling, H. (1933). Analysis of a complex of statistical variables into principal components. Journal of Educational Psychology. 24: 417-441.
- Joshi, S.S. and Kapoor, T. R. (1973). Fundamentals of farm business management, Kalyani publishes, New Delhi.
- Kaiser, H.F. and Rice, J. (1974). Little Jiffy, Mark IV. Educational and psychological measurement. 34: 111-117.
- Kangotra, A. and Chauhan, S. K. (2014). Economic viability of button mushroom cultivation in himachal pradesh, India. Indian J. Agric. Res. 48(2): 134-139.
- Pareek, U. and Nadakarni, M. (1978). Development of entrepreneurship: A conceptual model. In RaoTV and Pareek U (Eds), Developing entrepreneurship: A handbook, Learning system, New Delhi.
- Philippoussis, A., Zervakis, G., Diamantopoulou, P. (2001). Bioconversion of agricultural lignocellulosic wastes through the cultivation of the edible mushrooms Agrocybeaegerita, Volvariellavolvacea and Pleurotus spp. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 17(2): 191-200.
- Roseline, J. A., Olubunmi, L. B., Adekemi, A.O. (2016). Commercialization of urban vegetable farming. International Journal of Vegetable Science. 22(1): 24-34.
- Royse, D. J. (2014). A global perspective on the high five: Agaricus, Pleurotus, Lentinula, Auricularia & Flammulina. In key note address, VIII International conference on mushroom biology and mushroom products, New Delhi. 1: 1-5.
- Senthil kumar, R., Ramkumar., Babu, D., Vijai Babu, D., Jaishridhar, P. (2012). Socio-economic analysis and its correlates with entrepreneurial behavior among dairy farmers in Tamil Nadu. J. Dairying, Foods & H.S. 31(2): 108-111
- Shirur, M., Shivalingegowda, N.S., Chandregowda, M.J., Rana Rajesh, K. (2018). Performance analysis of South-Indian mushroom units: Imperative policy implications for their preparedness for global competitiveness, Current Science. 115 (11) December 2018: 2141-2146.
- Shirur, M., Shivalingegowda, N. S., Chandregowda, M. J., Rajkumar, B. J. (2015). Mushroom entrepreneurial behaviour: Dimensions and measurement. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences. 11(1): 61-68.
- Shirur, M., Shivalingegowda, N. S., Chandregowda, M. J., Rana Rajesh, K. (2016). Technological adoption and constraint analysis of mushroom entrepreneurship in Karnataka. Economic Affairs. 61(3): 427-436.
- Shirur, M., Shivalingegowda, N. S., Chandregowda, M. J., Rana Rajesh, K. (2017). Socio economic analysis of entrepreneurial behaviour ofmushroom growers in Karnataka. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 87(6): 840-845.
- Singh, M. and Shirur, M. (2016). Mushroom Production: A Viable and Profitable Avocation for Educated Youth In: Doubling the farmers income through horticulture. [Eds: Chadha KL, Singh SK, Kalia P, Dhillon WS, Behera TK and Prakash Jai]. Published by Daya Publishing House, New Delhi-02:847-852.
- Singh, N., Mehta, S., Godara, A. K., Yadav, V. P. (2008). Constraints in mushroom production technology in haryana. Agric. Sci. Digest. 28(2): 118-120
- Ucbasaran, A.D. (2004). Business ownership experience, entrepreneurial behaviour and performance: novice, habitual, serial and portfolio entrepreneurs. Ph.D. thesis submitted to the University of Nottingham, UK.
- Verma, R. N. (2014). India on the threshold of non-green revolution. In: The Proceedings of 8th International Conference on Mushroom Biology and Mushroom Products, Delhi. 2: 19-22.
- Wang, J., Li, J., Wei, S., Liu, L. (2015). China mushroom processing industry - current situation and development trends. Mushroom times. 5: 4-7.
- Zhang, Y., Geng, W., Shen, Y., Wang, Y., Dai, Y.C. (2014). Edible mushroom cultivation for food security and rural development in China: bio-innovation technological dissemination and marketing. Sustainability. 6: 2961-2973.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.