- Annonymous, (2017). Economic Survey of Assam, 2017-18. Govt. of Assam, Transformation and Development Department, Directorate of Economics and Statistics.
- Ashem, S. S., Thakuria, K. and Kurmi, K. (2010). Double transplanting of late transplanted sali rice under lowland situation. Oryza. 47(4): 328-330.
- Changmai, R. (2015). Planting techniques on productivity of organically grown scented rice (Oryza sativa L.) in Assam. M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
- Deka, P., Hazarika, C. and Das, P. (2013). Agricultural diversification in Assam under Trade Liberalization. Journal of Academia and Industrial Research. 2(5):
- Manna, K.K., Brar, B.S. and Dhillon, N. S. (2006). Influence of long term use of FYM and inorganic fertilizers on nutrient availability in a typic Ustochrept. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 76(8): 477-480.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1985). Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
- Pramer, D and Schmidt, E.L. (1965). Experimental Soil microbiology. Burgess Publi. Co. Minneaodis.
- Ranjitha, P. S. and Reddy, K.I. (2014). Effect of different nutrient management options on rice under SRI method of cultivation- a review. International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences. 2(1): 201-204.
- Singh, A.P., Mitra, B.N. and Tripathi, R.S. (1999). Influence of soil enrichment with organic and chemical sources of nutrients on rice –potato cropping system. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 69(5): 376-378.
- Singh, R. K., Singh, A.N., Ram, H., Prasad, S. R. and Chauhan, R.K. (2013). Response of basmati rice varieties to system of rice intensification (SRI) and conventional method of rice cultivation. Ann. Agric. Res. New Series. 34(1): 50-56.
- Uzzaman, T., Sikder, R.K., Asif, M.I., Mehraj, H. and Jamal Uddin, A.F.M. (2015). Growth and yield trial of sixteen rice varieties under System of Rice Intensification. Scientia. Agriculturae. 11(2): pp. 81-89.
- Vallois, P and Uphoff, N. (2000). System of Rice Intensificaion (SRI), Malagasy Early Rice Plantin System. Technical pages. 1: 3.
Submitted Date : 29-03-2019
Accepted Date : 9-05-2019