- Akbari, K.N., M.V. Ramdevputra, G.S. Sutaria, V.D. Vora and D.R. Padmani. (2011). Effect of organics, bio and inorganic fertilizer on groundnut yield and its residue effect on succeeding wheat crop. Legume Res. 34(1): 45-47.
- Aulakh, M.S., Garg, A.K. and Kabba, B.S. (2007). Phosphorus accumulation, leaching and residual effects on crop yield from long-term application of bagasse ash in the subtropics. Soil use and Manag. 23: 417-427.
- Badawi, F.S.F., A.M.M. Biomy and A.H. Desoky. (2011). Peanut plant growth and yield as influenced by co-inoculation with Bradyrhizobium and some rhizo-microorganisms under sandy loam soil conditions. Annl. Agrl. Sci. 56: 17-25.
- Banulekha, C. (2007). Eco-friendly utilization of organic rich Biomethanated distillery spentwash and pressmud for maximizing the biomass and quality of Cumbu Napier hybrid fodder (CO-3). M. Sc., (Env. Sci.), Thesis, Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.
- Bharath Tejavath (2017). Direct and residual effect of integrated nutrient management in Maize-Groundnut crop sequence in Southern Telangana Region. Ph.D Thesis, Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Chavan, A.P., N.K. Jain and U.V. Mahadkar. (2014). Direct and residual effects of fertilizers and biofertilizers on yield, nutrient uptake and economics of Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) - Rice (Oryza sativa) cropping system. Indian J. Agron. 59(1): 53-58.
- Choudhary, S.K., M.K. Jat, S.R. Sharma and P. Singh. (2017). Effect of INM on soil nutrient and yield in Groundnut field of semiarid area of Rajasthan. Legume Res. 34(4): 283-287.
- Das, K., D.N. Meadhi and B. Guha. (2011). Recycling effect of crop residues with chemical fertilizers on physico-chemical properties of soil and Rice (Oryza sativa) yield. Indian J. Agron. 46: 640-653.
- Elaiya Raja, R. and R. Elango. (2017). Studies on composting and recycling of sugar industrial waste. Int. J. Curr. Res. Biol. and Medicine. 2(1): 1-13.
- Gabasawa, A.I., H. Mohammed and A.A. Yusuf. (2014). Biological nitrogen fixation and pod yield of Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) as influenced by a salt affected alfisol at Kadawa, Nigeria. Int. J. Pl. and Soil Sci. 3(11): 1479-1489.
- India Agristat. (2018). Socio economic statistical information about Agriculture in India, New Delhi.
- KambleShivaraj Kumar, M., Gopal Dasar, V. and Gundlur, S.S. (2017). Distillery spentwash production, treatment and utilization in Agriculture-A review. Int. J. Pure and Appl. Biosci. 5(2): 379-386.
- Kausale, S.P., Shinde, S.B., Patel, L.K. and Borse, N.S. (2009). Effect of integrated nutrient management on nodulation, dry matter acculation and yield of summer groundnut at South Gujarat conditions. Legume Res. 32(3): 227-229.
- Kumarimanimuthu Veeral, D. and Kalaimathi, P. (2017). Utilization of diluted distillery spentwash as liquid fertilizer for enhancing soil fertility. Int. J. Environ. and Polln. Res., 5(4): 1-3.
- Malligawad Lokanath, H. (2010). Effect of organics on the productivity of Groundnut and its residual effects on succeeding Safflower under rainfed farming situations. All India Coordinated Research Project on Groundnut, Main Agricultural Research Station, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Mathivanan, S., Chidambaram, A.L.A. Amalan Robert, G. and Kalaikandhan, R. (2017). Impact of PGPR inoculation on photosynthetic pigment and protein contents in Arachis hypogaea L. J. Sci. and Agric. 1: 29-36.
- Nana Ewusi, Alemneh Mensah and Argaw Anteneh. (2015). Rhizobia strain and host legume interaction effects on nitrogen fixation and yield of grain legume: A
- Naorem Anand Kumar, Udayana Shiva Kumar, Naorem Arunkumar Singh and Selvaraj, C. (2017). Efficacy of distillery spentwash as an economical soil amendment for sodic soils. Bull. Env. Pharmacol. and Life Sci. 6(3): 23-27.
- Paul Sebastian, S., Uddayasoorian, C. and Jayabalakrishnan, R.M. (2009). Influence of amendments on soil fertility status of Sugarcane with poor quality irrigation water. Sugar Tech. 11(4): 338-346.
- Pujar AmitM. (2017). Role of integrated nutrient management to sustain productivity of intercropping system. Int. J. Sci. and Engg. Manag. 2(10): 2456-2465.
- Rathika, S. and Ramesh, T. (2013). Eco-friendly utilization of waste water in Agriculture. Asian J. Environ. Sci. 8(1): 58-63.
- Sankaranarayanan, K. (2018). Nutrientpotential of organic sources for soil fertility management in organic Cotton production. Annual Report, Central Institute of Cotton Research, Coimbatore.
- Sarwar Muhammad Aleem, Ibrahim Muhammad, Tahir Muhammad, Ahmad Kafeel, Khan, Zafar Iqbal and Valeem Ehsan Elahi (2010). Appraisal of pressmud and inorganic fertilizers on soil properties, yield and Sugarcane quality. Pakistan J. Bot. 42(2): 1361-1367.
- Seleiman, M. F. and Kheir, A.M.S. (2018). Saline soil properties, quality and productivity of Wheat grown with bagasse ash and thiourea in different climatic zones. Chemosphere. 193: 538-546.
- Sharma, Pushpa Sardana Virender and Kandola, S.S. (2011). Response of Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) to Rhizobium inoculation. Libyan Agric. Res. Center J. Int. 2(3): 101-104.
- Singh, N.J., H.S. Athokpam, K.N. Devi, N. Chongtham, N.B. Singh, P.T. Sharma and S. Dayananda. (2015). Effect of farmyard manure and pressmud on fertility status of alkaline soil under Maize-Wheat cropping sequence. African J. Agrl. Res. 10(24): 2421-2431.
- Tejavath Bharath. (2017). Direct and residual effect of integrated nutrient management in Maize-Groundnut crop sequence in Southern Telangana Region. Ph.D Thesis, Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
Submitted Date : 26-03-2019
Accepted Date : 29-11-2019