Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
A new index for evaluation of G×E interaction in pearl millet using AMMI and GGE biplot analyses
First Online 30-08-2019|
- Birla, D. and Ramgiry, S.R. (2015). AMMI analysis to comprehend genotype-by-environment (G × E) interactions in rainfed grown soybean [Glycine max. (L) Merrill]. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 49:39-45.
- Crossa, J. (1990). Statistical analyses of multilocation trials. Advances in Agronomy, 44: 55–85.
- Gauch, H.G. Jr. (1992). Statistical analysis of regional yield trials: AMMI analysis of factorial designs. Elsevier, Amsterdam.
- Gauch, H.G., Piepho, H.P. and Annicchiarico, P. (2008). Statistical analysis of yield trials by AMMI and GGE: further considerations. Crop Science, 48: 866–889.
- Gauch, H.G.Jr. (1988). Model selection and validation of yield trials with interaction. Biometrics, 44: 705-715.
- Giridhar, K., Kumari, S. Surya, Sarada C., Naidu L. Naram (2016). Stability for seed yield in ajwain based on Gentoype Selection Index. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 50: 244-248.
- Gollob, H.F. (1968). A statistical model which combines features of factor analytic and analysis of variance techniques. Psychometrika, 33: 73-115.
- Hooda, E., Hooda, B.K. and Manocha, V. (2017). Dynamics of inter-district developmental disparities in Haryana. Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 9(2): 983-991.
- Kempton, R.A. (1984). The use of biplots in interpreting variety by environment interactions. Journal of Agricultural Science, 103: 123-135.
- Khanzadeh, H., Vaezi, B., Mohammadi, R., Mehraban, A., Hosseinpor, T. and Shahbazi, K. (2018). Grain yield stability of barley genotypes in uniform regional yield trails in warm and semi warm dry land area. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 52: 16-21.
- Kumar, B., Hooda, E. and Hooda, B. K. (2018). GGE Biplot technique for analysis of data from Multi-environment Yield Trials for Wheat in Northern India. Advances in Research. 16(2): 1-9.
- Purchase, J.L., Hatting, H. and Van, D.C.S. (2000). Genotype x Environment interaction of winter wheat (T. aestivum) in South Africa: stability analysis of yield performance. South African Journal of Plant and Soil, 17: 101-107.
- Rao, A.R. and Prabhakaran, V.T. (2005). Use of AMMI in Simultaneous Selection of Genotypes for Yield and Stability. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 59(1): 76-82.
- Yan, W. and Kang, M.S. (2003). GGE biplot Analysis: a Graphical Tool for Breeders, Geneticists and Agronomists. CRC Press, Boca Raton.
- Yan, W., Hunt, L.A., Sheng, Q. and Szlavnics, Z. (2000). Cultivar evaluation and mega-environment investigation based on GGE biplot. Crop Science, 40: 597–605.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.