- Ajaykumar. R., Venkitaswamy R. and Rajeshkumar A. (2016). Sustainable nutrient management practices to increase the productivity of transplanted low land rice. Cleanup India, TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Anjali Basumatary., Ahmed, S and Das, K.N (2015).Soil test based fertilizer prescriptions under integrated plant nutrient supply for rice-rice cropping sequence in Inceptisol of Assam. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science. 63: 186-190.
- Bagavathi Ammal, U., Sankar, R., Coumaravel, K and Baskar. A. (2013). Studies on minimizing N fertilizer through STCR-IPNS. In: Proc. International conference on “Conventional or Non-conventional Organic Inputs in Agriculture” Pondicherry, 209-210.
- Coumaravel, K. (2012). Soil Test Crop Response correlation studies through integrated plant nutrition system for maize-tomato sequence. Ph.D. (Ag.) Thesis, TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Dey, P. (2016). Soil Health Management. Bulletin of Indian Society of Soil Science. 13:79-97.
- Humphrie E.C. (1956). Mineral components and ash analysis. Modern Method of Plant Analysis: 468-502.
- ICAR and NAAS (2010). Degraded and Wastelands of India, Status and Spatial Distribution, Indian Council of Agricultural Research and National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi: 158.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. New Delhi.
- Karsangla, A.O. and Gohain.T. (2015). Effect of different doses of NPK fertilizers on local rice (Oryza sativa L.) under direct-seeded upland condition. Journal of Soils and Crops 25: 54-61.
- Natesan, R., Murugesa Boopathi,P., Santhi, R., Thiyageswari, S., Chandra Sekaran,N., Paulraj, C., Natarajan,S., Subba Rao,A and Muralidharudu. Y. (2007). Bull. Soil Test Crop Response Based Fertilizer Prescription for Different Soils and Crops.
- Olsen, S.R., Cole, C.V., Watanabe, F.S and Dean. L.A. (1954).Estimation of available phosphorus in soil by extraction with sodium carbonate.USDA, CIRC: 939.
- Prasad, J. (2004). Environmental implications of soil degradation in India – A review. Agricultural Reviews. 25:57-63.
- Ramamoorthy, B., Narasimham, R.K. and Dinesh. R.S (1967). Fertilizer application for specific yield taregts on Sonora 64 (wheat). Indian Farming. 17: 43-45.
- Ramamoorthy, B and Velayutham.. M. (2011). The Law of Optimum and soil test base fertilizer use for targeted yield of crops and soil fertility management for sustainable agriculture. Madras Agricultural Journal. 98: 295-307.
- Ray, P., Jana, K., Maitra, A.K., Saha, D.N., Chaudhury, M.N., J.S. Saha, J.S. and Saha. A.R. (2000). Fertilizer prescription on soil test basis for jute, rice and wheat in a Typic Ustochrept. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science. 48: 79-84.
- Santhi, R., Natesan. R. and Selvakumari.G. (2002). Soil test based fertilizer recommendation under IPNS for aggregatum onion in Inceptisol of Tamil Nadu. Agropedology. 12: 141-147.
- Stanford, S. and English L. (1949). Use of flame photometer on rapid soil tests of K. Canadian J. Agronomy. 41: 446-447.
- Subbiah, S.V. and Asija, C.L. (1956). Arapid procedure for the estimation of available nitrogen in soil. Curr.Sci. 25: 259-260.
- Tandon, HLS. (2014). Soil testing for balanced fertilization. FDCO, New Delhi: 170.
- Tiwari, R.K., Jha, A., Tripathi, S.K., Khan, I.M. and Rao. S.K (2013). Rice based cropping system and climate change. JNKVV. Research Journal, 47:239-247.
- Velayutham, M., Santhi, R., Subba Rao, A., Muralidharudu, Y. and Dey.P.(2016). The Law of Optimum and its application for realizing targeted yields in India- A mini review (Thaninayagam Adigal):12-20.
Submitted Date : 20-02-2019
Accepted Date : 23-09-2019