- Anonymous. (2017). Agriculture Statistical at a Glance. Department of Agriculture, cooperation and Farmer Welfare, Government of India.
- Bhatnagar, V. K., Singh R. D., Dey P., and Singh P. N. (2007). Efficient water management in sugarcane production for increasing sugar recovery. Proceeding National Symposium on Sugar recovery, Problem and Prospects, June 13-15, 2007, 27- 29.
- Chen, G.F., Tang Q. Z., Li Y. R., Huang Y. Y., Liu B., Xu L., and Huang H. R. (2012). Effects of sub-soil drip fertigation on sugarcane in field conditions. Sugar Tech, 14 (4): 418–421.
- Farooq, U., Mehmood S., Afghan S., Shahzad A., and Asad M. (2015). Comparative study on agrophysiology of sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.) genotypes at different irrigation coefficient values. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 47 (2): 527-532.
- Gomez, K. A., and Gomez A. A. (1984). Statistical Procedures in Agriculture Research. 2nd Edition: Wiley New York, Chichester.
- Hirwe, N. A., and Jadhav A. S. (2010). Productivity and economics of cropping sequences under different irrigation methods. Agriculture Update, 5 (1): 132-135.
- Hussain, K. A., Majeed, Nawaz K., Afghan S., Ali K., Lin F., Zafar Z., and Raza G. (2010). Comparative study of subsurface drip irrigation and flood irrigation systems for quality and yield of sugarcane. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 5 (22): 3026-3034.
- Hussain, S., Anwar-ul-Haq M., Hussain S., Akram Z., Afzal M., and Shabbir I.. (2017). Best suited timing schedule of inorganic NPK fertilizers and its effect on qualitative and quantitative attributes of spring sown sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.). Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences, 16: 66–71.
- Kumar, V., Singh S., and Chand M. (2014). Nutrient and water management for higher sugarcane production, better juice quality and maintenance of soil fertility. Agricultural Review, 35 (3): 184-195.
- Mahendran, S., and Dhanalakhmi M. (2003). Effect of crop geometry and drip fertigation on growth and yield of sugarcane crop, Souvenir: 65th Annual Convention of the Sugar Technologists’ Association of India, 22-24th August, 2003, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, Publication Sugar Technologists’ Association of India: New Delhi, India, 80-87.
- Narayanamoorthy, A. (2010). Can drip method of irrigation be used to achieve the macro objectives of conservation agriculture. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 65 (3): 428–438.
- Padmanabhan, M., Nagaraju M. B., and Thimmegowda M. N. (2017). Influence of subsurface drip fertigation duration and levels on growth parameters of plant and ratoon Sugarcane. Internatational Journal of agricultural Sciences, 13 (2): 315-320.
- Punetha, A, and Reddy K. Y. (2006). APMIP-The first and the largest comprehensive Micro irrigation project in India, In: Proceedings of the 7th International Micro Irrigation Congress (7th IMIC) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Saleem, M. F., Ghaffar A., Anjum S. A., Cheema M. A., and Bilal M. F. (2012). Effect of nitrogen on growth and yield of sugarcane. Journal American Society of Sugarcane Technologists, 32: 75-93.
- Sarala, N. V., Rao M. S., Kumar M. H., and Nagamadhuri K. V. (2014). Response of sugarcane to plant geometry and irrigation methods in southern agro- climatic zone of Andhra Pradesh. Journal of Sugarcane Research, 4 (1): 86-90.
- Shrivastava, A. K., Arun K. Srivastava, and Soloman S. (2011). Sustaining sugarcane productivity under depleting water resources. Current Science, 101 (6): 748–754.
- Singandhupe, R. B., Bankar M. C., Anand P. S. B., and Patil N. G. (2008). Management of drip irrigated sugarcane in Western India. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, 54 (6): 629-649.
- Singh, A. K., Kumari V. V., Gupta R., Singh P., and Solomon S. (2018). Efficient irrigation water management in sugarcane through alteration of field application parameters under subtropical India. Sugar Tech, 20 (1): 21–28.
- Spencer, G. L. and Meade G. P. A. (1955). Handbook of sugarcane–A manual for cane sugar manufactures and their chemists, John Willey and Sons, Inc, New York, Chapman and Hall Limited, London.
- Sreewarome, A., Saensupo S., Prammanee P., and Weerathworn P. (2007). Effect of rate and split application of nitrogen on agronomic characteristics, cane yield and juice quality. Proceeding International Society of Sugarcane Technology, 26: 465-468.
- Viets, F.G. (1962). Fertilizers and the efficient use of water. Advances of Agronomy, 14: 223-264.
- Watson, D. J. (1947). Comparative physiological studies on growth of field crops, variation in net assimilation rate and leaf area between species and varieties, and within and between years. Annals of Botany, 11: 41-76.
Submitted Date : 15-01-2019
Accepted Date : 17-04-2019