Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Effect of integrated nutrient management practices on growth, yield attributes and yield of hyacinth bean in baby corn (Zea mays. L) – hyacinth bean (Lablab purpureus var typicus) cropping system
First Online 07-10-2019|
- Aykroyd, W. R. (1963). Indian Council of Medical Research Spl. Rep. Series.No. 42.
- Bhuiyan, M.A.H., Khanam, D., Hossain, M.F. and Ahmed, M.S. (2008). Effect of rhizobium inoculation on nodulation and yield of chick pea in calcareous soil.Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research, 33: 549-554.
- Chithesh, C. (2005). Studies on use of organics in tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) production. M.Sc (Hort.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad.
- Datta, M. and Banik, S. (1997). Comparative efficacy of different phosphatic fertilizers and phospho bacterium (Bacillus firmus) on rice (Oryza sativa) in acid soil. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 67:545-547.
- Dwivedi, Y.C., Kushwah, S.S. and Sengupta, S.K. (2002). Studies on nitrogen, phosphorus and potash requirement of Dolichos bean. Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya Research Journal, 36: 47-50.
- Gomez, K. A. and Gomez, A. A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research.John-Wiley and Sons Inc., New York.258-259.
- Katyal, L.C. (1986). Research achievements of All India Co-ordinated Scheme of micronutrients in soil and plants. Fertilizer News, 30:67-70.
- Nandani, T. (2006). Effect of organic treatments on growth, yield and quality of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill).M.Sc. (Hort.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad.
- Noor, S., Huq, M.S., Yasmin.and Islam. (1992). Effect of fertilizer and organic manure on the yield of hyacinth bean (Dolichos lablab L.). Legume Journal of Asian Horticulture, 7:95-98.
- Rudresh, D.L., Shivaprakash, M.K. and Prasad, R.D. (2005). Effect of combined application of Rhizobium, phosphate solubilizing bacterium and Trichoderma spp. on growth, nutrient uptake and yield of chickpea (Cicer aritenium L.). Applied Soil Ecology, 28: 139-146.
- Rughheim, A.M.E. and Abdelgani, M.E. (2009). Effects of Rhizobium, Bacillus megatherium var phosphaticum strains and chemical fertilizers on symbiotic properties and yield of faba bean (Vicia faba L.). Advances in Environmental Biology, 3: 337-346.
- Stevenson, F.J. (1982). Variations in the relative distribution of amino sugar with depth in some soil profiles. Soil Science Society of American Proceedings, 32: 590-598.
- Suma, D.S. (2007). Studies on response of hyacinth bean (Dolichos lablab L.) to organics M.Sc. (Hort.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad.
- Tagore, G.S., Namdeo, S.L., Sharma, S.K. and Narendra Kumar. (2013). Effect of Rhizobium and phosphate solubilizing bacterial inoculants on symbiotic traits, nodule leghemoglobin and yield of chickpea genotypes.International Journal of Agronomy.1-8.
- Thamburaj, S. and Narendra Singh. (2003). Vegetables tubers and spices, Directorate of Information and Publication of Agriculture, ICAR, pp. 214-216.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.