Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Impact of Seed Treatments Pre-sowing and Organo-mineral Fertilizer on Spring Barley Production
First Online 18-06-2020|
- Alenin, P.G. (2015). Economic efficiency of methods of cultivation of bare barley // Coll. mater Int. conference. “Education, Science, practice: an innovative aspect.” T.1. - Penza. -C. 233-235.
- Asma Gul, Abdul Salam, Muhammad Siddique Afridi, Naila Khan Bangash, Fawad Ali, et al. (2019). Effect of urea, bio- fertilizers and their interaction on the growth, yield and yield attributes of Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba, Indian J. Agric. Res. 53(4) 2019: 423-428
- Borisova T.G. (2016). Efficiency and demand for growth regulators of zircon, epin-extra and micronutrients in the technology of growing crops, Ph.D. in Agricultural Sciences, NEST- BIO. 2016, UDC 633.81.095.337: 633.1
- Dinesh Kumar, Vishnu Kumar, R.P.S Verma, A.S Kharub and Indu Sharma, (2013). Quality parameter requirement and standards for malt barley-a review. Agri. Reviews. 34(4): 313-317.
- FAO. (2007). Country report on the state of plant genetic resources for food and agriculture.
- FAO. (2014). Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations: FAOSTAT. http://faostat.fao.org/site/567/default. aspx#ancor.
- FAO. FAOSTAT Database Agricultural Production. - Available at http://apps.fao.org. Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations. -2011.
- Gaurilèikienë I, Supronienë S, Ronis A., (2008). The impact of the biological agent Biojodis on the incidence of pathogenic fungi in winter wheat and spring barley. Zemdirbyste-Agriculture. 95(3): 406–14.
- Ghajari K., Abbas M. and Rahmatollah P. (2015). Effects of silicon nanocolloid pre-treatment on seed germination character- -istics of wheat (Triticum aestivum) under drought stress. Advances in Environmental Biology. 9(2): 655-657.
- Hameed, A.S. Munir, A. Jamil and Maqsood, A.B.S. (2013). Seed priming with sodium silicate enhances seed germination and seedling growth in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Under water deficit stress induced by polyethylene glycol. Pak. J. life Sci. 11(1): 19-24.
- Jankauskienë J, Survilienë E. (2009). Influence of growth regulators on seed germination energy and biometrical parameters of vegetables. Sodininkystë ir darþininkystë (Horticulture and Gardening. 28(3): 69–77.
- Lapitan N.L.V., Hess A., Cooper B., Botha A.M., Badillo D., Iyer H., Menert M., Close T., Wright L., Hanning G., Tahir M. and Lawrence C. (2009). Differentially expressed genes during malting and correlation with malting quality phenotypes in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Theoret Appl Genet. 118: 937–952.
- Medvedev P.V., Fedotov V.A. and Bochkareva I.A. (2015). Complex assessment of consumer properties of grain and products of its processing, International Scientific and Research Journal. 38: 77-80.
- Pal, D., Kumar, S. and Verma, R.P.S. (2012). Pusa Losar (BHS 380) – the first dual-purpose barley variety for northern hills of India. Indian J. of Agril. Sci. 82: 164–165.
- Pekarskas J, Krasauskas A, Ðileikienë D. (2007). Employment of biological preparation “Biokal” for pickling of winter wheat grain. Bot Lith. 13(4): 287–91.
- Sathiya Narayanan, G., Prakash, M., Rajesh Kumar, V. (2017). Effect of integrated seed treatments on growth, seed yield and quality parameters in black gram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper], Indian J. Agric. Res. 51(6): 556-561.
- Semina, S.A. (2016). Change in wheat productivity depending on the type of complex fertilizers // Energy Saving Technologies in Landscape Agriculture: Sat. mater scientific- conference - Penza. - p. 199-201.
- UNEP/WHO/UNESCO/WMO Programme on Global Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment and WHO Collaborating Centre for Surface and Ground Water. World Health Organization. Prevention of Environmental Pollution Unit, Global Environment Monitoring System, (1992). GEMS/WATER, 3rd ed. https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/62446.
- Wildflush I.R. (2011). The effectiveness of micronutrients and growth regulators in the cultivation of crops - Minsk: Belaruskaya Navuka, - 293 p.
- Zhou M. (2010). Barley production and consumption. In: Genetics and Improvement of Barley Malt Quality. [Zhang, G. and Li, C. (eds)] Hangzhou: Zhejiang University Press; Berlin/Heidelberg: Springer.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.