- Bai J., Perron, P., (1998). Estimating and testing linear models with multiple structural changes. Econometrica 66, 47–78.
- Biondi, P., Monarca, D., Panaro, A. (1998). Simple forecasting models for Farm Tractor Demand in Italy, France and the United States. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, 71: 25–35.
- Bottinger, S. (2013). Agricultural Development and Mechanization in 2013 A Comparative Survey at a Global Level. Working Paper United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).
- Das A., Manjusha S., and Joice J. (2009). Impact of Agricultural Credit on Agriculture Production: An Empirical Analysis in India. Reserve Bank of India Occasional Papers, 30, No.2, Monsoon.
- Evcim, H. U., Sindir, K. O., (1993). Tractor Sales Projection (Demand Projection of Tractor). E.U Z.F. Yayýn No. 30
- Gautam, A. K., Shrivastava, A., Samariya, R. K., Jha, A. (2018). Design and development of tractor drawn seed cum pressurized aqueous fertilizer drill. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 52 (3): 257-263
- Ghosh S. (2009). Univariate forecasting of day-ahead hourly electricity demand in the northern grid of India. Int. J. Indian Culture and Business Management, 2, No. 6.
- Kim B. Shin, S-Y ; Kim, Yu Y ; Yum, S ; Kim, J (2013). Forecasting demand of agriculture tractor, riding type rice transplanter and combine harvester by using an ARIMA model. Journal of Biosystem Engineering, 38(1):9-17.
- Mandal, S.K. and Maity, A. 2013. Current Trends of Indian Tractor Industry: A Critical review. Applied Science Report, 3(2): 132-139.
- Mui H. W. et. al., (1986). Modelling the demand for durable inputs: Distributed lags and causality. Southern Journal of Agriculture Economics, 273-279.
- Natarajan, A., Chander. M. and Bharathy, N. (2016). Relevance of draught cattle power and its future prospects in India: A review, Agricultural Reviews, 37 (1): 2016: 49-54
- Pawlak, J. (1999). Impact of some selected factors on the sale of agriculture tractors. Problemy Inzynierii Rolniczej, 7(4).
- Sharan, G. (1995). Demand for Farm Tractors: Two Models. IIM Ahmedabad Working Paper No. 1995/1278.
- Singh, G. (2005). Estimation of a mechanisation index and its impact on production and economic factors – a case study in India. Biosystem Engineering, 93(1): 99-106.
- Sriram M. S. (2007). Productivity of Rural Credit: A Review of Issues and Some Recent Literature. Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Working Paper No.2007-06-01.
- Uankitan G. (2007). Tractor demand projection in Turkey. Biosystem Engineering 97: 19-25.
- Zivot, E. and D. Andrews, (1992), Further evidence of great crash, the oil price shock and unit root hypothesis, Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 10: 251-270.
Submitted Date : 1-12-2018
Accepted Date : 28-03-2019