- Arnold, P.W. (1960). Nature and mode of weathering of soil potassium reserves. J. Sci. Food.Agric, 11: 285-292.
- Babbu Singh Brar, Jagdeep Singh, Gurbir Singh and Gurpreet Kaur. (2015). Effects of long term application of inorganic and organic fertilizers on soil organic carbon and physical properties in maize–wheat rotation. Agronomy. 5: 220-238.
- Berzsenyi, Z., Gyorffy, B and Lap, D.Q. (2000). Effect of crop rotation and fertilisation on maize and wheat yields and yield stability in a long-term experiment. Eur. J. Agron, 13(2-3): 225-244.
- Bhattacharyya, R., Chandra, S, Singh, R, Kundu, S, Srivastva, A and Gupta, H. (2007). Long-term farmyard manure application effects on properties of a silty clay loam soil under irrigated wheat-soybean rotation. Soil Till. Res, 94: 386–396.
- Dong, W., Hu, C, Zhang, Y and Wu, D. (2012). Gross mineralization, nitrification and N2O emission under different tillage in the North China Plain. Nutrient Cycling in Agro Ecosystems. 94: 237–247.
- Garz J., Schliephake, W and Merbach, W. (2000). Changes in the subsoil of long-term trials in Halle (Saale), Germany, caused by mineral fertilization. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci, 163: 663–668.
- Govindarajan, S.V and GopalaRao, H.G. (1978). Studies on soils of India. N fertilization and problems of N availability. Vikas Pub. House, NewDelhi. pp. 276-290.
- Jalali, M. (2007). Phosphorous status and sorption characteristics of some calcareous soils of Hamadan, western Iran. Environ. Geol. 53: 365–374.
- Kumar, B., Gupta, R.K and Bhandari, A.L. (2008). Soil fertility changes after long-term application of organic manures and crop residues under rice wheat system. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science, 56(1): 80-85.
- Linsay, W.L and Norvell, W.A. (1978). Devlopment of a DTPA- micronutrients soil test for Zn, Fe, Mn and Cu. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. Proc., 42: 421- 428.
- McDowell, R., Sharpley, A and Folmar, G. (2001). Phosphorus export from an agricultural watershed: linking source and transport mechanisms. J. Environ. Qual, 30: 1587-1595.
- Merbach, W., Garz, J, Schliephake, W, Stumpe, H and Schmidt, L. (2000): The long-term fertilization trials in Halle – Introduction and overview. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci, 163: 627–636.
- Nambiar, K.K.M. (1985). All India Coordinated Research Project on Long Term Fertilizer Experiments and its research achievements. Fert. News, 30: 56-66.
- Olsen, S.R., Cole, C.V, Watenabe, F.S and Dean, L.A. (1954). Estimation of available phosphorus in soils by extraction with sodium bicarbonate. U.S.D.A. Circ. 939, U.S. Govt. Printing Office, Washington, DC.
- Panse, V.G and Sukhatme, P.V. (1985). Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. Publication and information Division. ICAR, New Delhi.
- Selvi, R and Augustine Selvaseelan, D. (1997). Effect of mushroom spent rice straw compost on soil physical properties of alluvial and laterite soils. Madras Agric. J, 84(1): 15-19.
- Singh, N.P., Sachan, R.S, Pandey, P.C and Bishit, P.S. (1999). Effect of a decade long fertilizer and manure application on soil fertility and productivity of rice wheat system in a mollisol. J. of the Indian Soc. of Soil Sci, 47(1):72-80.
- Sparks, D.L and Huang, P.M. (1985). Physical chemistry of soil potassium. In: Potassium in agriculture. [R.D. Munson (ed.)] American Society of Agronomy, Madison, WI. P. 201-276.
- Stanford, S and English, L. (1949). Use of flame photometer in rapid soil tests of K. Can. J. Agron, 41: 446-447.
- Subbiah, B.V and Asija, G.C. (1956). A rapid procedure for estimation of available nutrients in soils. Curr. Sci, 25: 259-260.
- Takeda, A., Hirafumi Tsukada, Masami Nanzyo, Yuichi Takaku, ToyokazuUemura, Shunichi Hisamatsu et al. (2005). Effect of long term fertilizer application on the concentration and solubility of major and trace elements in a cultivated Andisol. SoilSci Plant Nutr, 51(2): 251—260.
- Temphare. B.R. (2002). Long term effects of intensive cropping and fertilizer on available potassium- a changing scenario in a Haplustert. In: National Seminar on Developments in Soil Science, 67th Annual convention, Nov pp.11-15, held at Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi VishwaVidyalaya, Jabalpur.
- Turner, B.L., Richardson, A.E and Mullaney, E.J. (2007). Inositol Phosphates: Linking Agriculture and the Environment. CAB International, Wallingford, UK, p 304.
- Varinderpal Singh, Dhillon, N.S, Brar, B.S. (2006). Influence of long-term use of fertilizers and farmyard manure on the adsorption– desorption behaviour and bioavailability of phosphorus in soils. Nutrient Cycling in Agro ecosystems, 75(1–3):67–78.
- Wiater, J and Chwil, S. (2005): The influence of mineral fertilization on the content of mineral nitrogen forms in the medium soil. Frag.Agron, 22: 613–623.
Submitted Date : 29-10-2018
Accepted Date : 22-06-2019