- Brandis, D. (1972). Indian Trees. Bishen Singh Mahendra Paul Singh, Dehradun, India. pp. 767.
- Channabasappa, K.S., Madiwalar, S.L. and Kumar P. (2007). Performance of rice in Acacia auriculiformis based agroforestry system. Karnataka Journal of Agriculture Science. 20: 883-884.
- Erman, M., Ari, E., Togay, Y. and Cig, F. (2009). Response of field pea (Pisum sativum sp. Arvense L.) to rhizobium inoculation and nitrogen application in eastern Anotolia. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 8: 612-616.
- FAO. (2018). Food and Agriculture Organisation Statistical Database. Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, Rome, Italy. (www.faostat.org/faostat/en/.)
- Frankenberger, W.T. and Arshad, M. (1995). Phytohormones in Soils: Microbial Production and Function. Marcel and Decker, New York. pp.503.
- Ghosh, P.K., Saha, R., Das, A. and Munda, G.C. (2007). Organic farming in India: Potential and Prospects. In: Advancing Organic Farming Technology in India (Munda, G.C. et al., eds.). pp. 1-17.
- Gomez, L.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedure for Agricultural Research. John Wiley and Sons, Singapore. pp. 680.
- Kaur, R. and Puri, S. (2013). Productivity and nutrient dynamics in Vigna mungo and Triticum aestivum growing in an agroforestry system in Himachal Pradesh. International Journal of Botany and Research. 3: 43-50.
- NHB. (2017). Indian Horticulture Database. National Horticulture Board, Gurgaon. (www.nhb.gov.in).
- Prakash, P. (2011). Effect of tree spacing and organic manures on growth, flower and seed production of Calendula officinalis L. under Grewia optiva Drummond. based agroforestry system. M.Sc. Thesis. Department of Silviculture and Agroforestry, Dr. Y S Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan, India. p65.
- Singh, B. (1990). Note in response of garden pea to N and P application in North hills. Indian Journal of Horticulture. 4: 107-108.
- Singh, S. (2002). Effect of shade intensities on Phaseolus mungo and Pisum sativum in Morus based agroforestry system under rainfed conditions. M.Sc. Thesis. Department of Silviculture and Agroforestry, Dr. Y S Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan, India. p89.
- Thakur, P.S. and Singh, S. (2008). Impact of tree management on growth and production behaviour of intercrops under rainfed agroforestry. Indian Journal of Forestry. 31: 37-46.
- Yogeshwari. (2015). Crop production and physico-chemical characteristics of soils under Toona ciliata M. trees in mid hill conditions of Himachal Pradesh. M.Sc. Thesis. Department of Silviculture and Agroforestry, Dr. Y S Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan. p97.
Submitted Date : 25-10-2018
Accepted Date : 17-05-2019