- Chakraborty, Bhargabi and Hazari, Sujoy (2017). Impact of climate change on yields of major agricultural crops in Tripura. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 51 (4): 399-401.
- Chukwukere, A. Okezie1, Umeh Udodirim, Chidinma, R. Okezie and Jamalludin Sulaiman1 (2011). Climate variability and change: perceptions and adaptations in subsistence agriculture. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 45 (4): pp. 275 - 282.
- Goswami, P.K., and Chatterjee B. (2010). Linkage between rural poverty and agricultural productivity across the districts of Uttar Pradesh in India, Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics”, 2 (2): 26-040.
- Kaur, H, and Kaur, S (2017). Climate change impact on agriculture and food security in India, Journal of Business Thought, Vol. 7, No. 2.
- Khan, A.A, and Hasan, A (2017). Climate Change: Concern for Food Security in India”2 IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) 22(10): 52-57.
- Kumar, K. (2009). Impact of climate change on India’s monsoon climate and development of high resolution climate change scenarios for India. Presented at MoEF, New Delhi on October 14, 2009. (accessed Jan. 2012)
- Kumar, S, and Priyanka (2017). Impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture Productivity: A case study of Haryana. International Journal of Academic Research and Development, 2(5): 252-257.
- Panday, A (2015). Food security in India and states: Key challenges and policy option. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, 2(1): 012-021, May 2015.
- Panwar, Savita and Dimri, A. K (2018). Trend analysis of production and productivity of major crops and its sustainability: A case study of Haryana. Indian Journal of Agriculture Research. 52(5): 571-575.
- Raman, Rakesh and Kumari, Reena (2012). Regional disparity in agricultural development: a district level analysis for Uttar Pradesh. Journal of Regional Development and Planning. 1(2).
- Rukhsana (2009). Dimension of food security in a selected State- Uttar Pradesh. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Vol. 3(2), pp. 29-41, February 2011.
- Shakeel, A. et al (2012). A Regional Analysis of Food Security in Bundelkhand Region. Journal of Geography and Regional Planning,. 5(9): 252-262.
- World Bank (1986), “Poverty and hunger: issues and options for food security in the developing countries”, Washington DC.
Submitted Date : 22-09-2018
Accepted Date : 6-02-2019