Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Effect of glass industry effluent on seed germination and biochemical parameters of Glycine max (Soyabean)
First Online 04-07-2019|
- APHA., AWWA., WPCF (2012). In: Standard methods for examination of water and waste water. American Public Health Association, 22nd edition Inc. New York.pp-1360.
- IS. 2296- (1982). Indian standard tolesence limit for Inland surface water subject to pollution, second Revision, Indian standard Instructions, New Delhi.
- Kumar, V., Chopra, A.K., Srivastava, S., Tomar, V., Thakur, R.K. and Singh, J. (2016). Impact of glass industry effluent disposal on soil characteristics in Haridwar region, India. Journal of Environmental and Health Science. 2(2): 1-10.
- Patil, P. N., Sawant, D. V., Deshmukh, R. N. (2012). Physico-chemical parameters for testing of water- A review. International Journal of Environmental Sciences. 3(3):1194-1207.
- Perfus Barbeoch, L., Leonhardt, N., Vavasseur, A. Forestier C. (2002). Heavy metal toxicity: Cadmium permeates through calcium channels and disturbs the plant water status. The plant Journal. 32(4):539-548.
- Purushotham, D., Narsing, R., Ravi, P.,Shakeel, A., Ashok, B. (2011). Journal of Geological Society of India. 77(6): 539-548.
- Singh, K., John, R. V. (2010). Physico- chemical characteristics of Glass industries waste water in Firozabad district (U.P), India. Journal of Industrial Pollution Control. 26(1): 39-42.
- Trivedy, R. K. and Goel, P. K. (1998). In: Chemical and biological methods for water pollution studies. Environment publication, Karad, Maharashtra, India. pp: 69-88.
- Werner, V. (1994). Glass chemistry Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg Gmbh and Co. K. 2nd edition.
- World Health organization, “Guideline for Drinking Water Quality, “World Health Organization, Genewa, (1984).
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.