- Broughton, W. J., Harnandez, G., Blair, M., Beebe, S., Gepts, P. and Vanderleyden, J. (2003). Beans (Phaseolus spp.): Model food legumes. Plant and Soil, 252(1): 55-128.
- Devi, J., Sharma, A. and Santra, P. (2012). Performance of French bean genotypes(Phaseolus vulgaris L.) for seed yield and related traits under mid hill conditions of north western Himalayas. Journal of Crop and Weed, 8(2):65-69.
- Duke, J. A. (1981). Handbook of Legumes of World Economic Importance. Plenum Press, NewYork, USA, p. 345.
- Dutta, A. K. and Adak, A. K. (2016). Screening tomato varieties based on growth, yield and quality attributes as influenced by different organic treatments. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Food Technology, 3(3): 215-220.
- Dutta, A. K., Majee, S. K. and Das, R. (2018). Effect of BD-501 and Panchagavya on yield and quality of garden pea cv. Arkel.
- International Journal of Latest Engineering and Management Research, 3 (2): 50-53.
- Gomez, K. A. and Gomez, A. A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2nd Edition). Jhon Wiley and Sons. New York, USA.pp. 84-97.
- Kaplan, L. (1981). What is the origin of the common bean? Economic Botany, 35: 240-254.
- Kelley, J. F. (1972). Horticultural crops as sources of proteins and amino acids. Hort Science, 7:149-151.
- Kocira, S., Kocira, A., Kornas, R., Koszel, M., Szmigielski, M., Krajewska, M., Szparaga, A. and Krzysiak, Z. (2018). Effects of seaweed extract on yield and protein content of two common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) cultivars. Legume Research-An International Journal, 41(4): 589-593.
- Mallick, P. (2016). Amrut Jal for Plants: Preparation and Uses. In: Organic Urban Farming, The Indian Way (E-Book). Retrieved from http://organicterrace.in/blog/amrut-jal-organic-fertilizer-soil-conditioner/ on 21 September, 2018.
- Meena, J., Dhillon, T. S., Meena, A. and Singh, K. K. (2017). Studies on performance of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) genotypes for yield and quality traits under protected conditions. Plant Archives, 17(1): 615-619.
- Mohanta, S., Dutta, A. K., Patra, S. and Swami, B. (2015). Nutritional status and longevity of Sanjivani prepared by using different bio-resources. In: Sustainable Rural Development through Soil Health and Fertility Management in Agriculture. [Singh, S. N.; Singh, G. P.; Singh, S. R. and Singh, A. K. (Eds.)], Kshitiz Prakashan, S1/131, Narayanpur, Shivpur, Varanasi-221003, pp. 60-65.
- Nag, D. and Dutta, A. K. (2017). Yield and quality of Sand Mulched Onion with the application of different liquid organic manures. Environment and Ecology, 35(2B): 1050-1054.
- NHB (2017a). Horticulture Statistics Division, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare. State Wise Area and Production of Beans, Horticultural Statistics at a Glance 2017, p. 194.
- NHB (2017b). Input Survey 2006-07, Agriculture Census, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare. Consumption of Fertilizers’ for Vegetable crops, Horticultural Statistics at a Glance 2017, p. 390.
- Oraon, V., Nag, D., Dutta, A. K., Patra, S. and Swami B. (2015). Nutritional status and longevity of Shashyagavya prepared by utilizing different locally available bio-resources. In: Sustainable Rural Development through Soil Health and Fertility Management in Agriculture. Singh, S. N.; Singh, G. P.; Singh, S. R. and Singh, A. K. (Eds.), Kshitiz Prakashan, S1/131, Narayanpur, Shivpur, Varanasi-221003, pp. 168-172.
- Prakash, J. and Ram. R. B. (2014). Genetic variability, correlation and path analysis for seed yield and yield related traits in French ` bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) under Lucknow conditions. International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology, 1(6): 41-50.
- Rambuatsaiha, T. G. and Noyingthung, K. (2017). Optimization of organic nutrient sources for green gram (Vigna radiata L. Welczek) under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 51(5): 443-447.
- Sarma, I., Phukon, M., Borgohain, R., Goswami, J. and Neog, M. (2014). Response of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to organic manure, vermicompost and bio-fertilizers on growth parameters and yield. The Asian Journal of Horticulture, 9 (2): 386-389.
- Sathe, B. A., Gore, R.V. and Rathod, R. R. (2015). Effect of different sources of nitrogen on growth and yield of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) cv. Arka Komal. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science, 8(4): 44-46.
- Singh, N. I. and Chauhan, J. S. (2009). Response of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to organic manures and inorganic fertilizer on growth & yield parameters under irrigated condition. Nature and Science, 7(5): 52-54.
- Singh, S. P. (2001). Broadening the genetic base of common bean cultivars: A review. Crop Science, 41: 1659-1675.
- Swami, B. and Ali, N. (2012a). Sustainable Agriculture with Low Cost Technologies (SALoCT). A report on ‘Rural Technology Action Group-Eastern India (RuTAG-EI)’ project funded by RuTAG-EI, IIT, Kharagpur, under DST, Govt. of India. p.-16.
- Swami, B. and Ali, N. (2012b). Sustainable Agriculture with Low Cost Technologies (SALoCT). A report on ‘Rural Technology Action Group-Eastern India (RuTAG-EI)’ project funded by RuTAG-EI, IIT, Kharagpur, under DST, Govt. of India. P.-13.
- ToI (2017). The Times of India, Ranchi-National. Green veggies from Bero may be laced with banned pesticides. Monday, November 27, 2017.
Submitted Date : 6-08-2018
Accepted Date : 15-10-2018