- Ahirwar, B., Bhowmick, A.K., Gupta, P.K and Khan, M.A. (2016). Efficacy of insecticides against sucking pests and yield of mungbean. Annals of Plant Protection Sciences. 24(1): 34-37.
- Ananthakrishnan, T.N. (1980). Thrips as vectors of plant pathogens (K.F. Harris and K. Maromorosch eds.). Academic press, New York: 149-164 Pp.
- Anusha, Ch., Balikai, R.A and Patil, R.H. (2014). Management of cowpea pests through newer and conventional insecticides. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistics Sciences. 10(1): 157-160.
- Chaudhari, A.J., Korat, D.M and Dabhi, M.R. (2015). Efficacy of newer insecticides against major insect pests of Indian bean, Lablab purpureus L. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 28(4): 616-619.
- Elbert, A., Erdelen, C., Kuhnhold, J, Nauen, R., Schmidt, H.W and Hattori, Y. (2000). Thiacloprid, a novel neonicotinoid insecticide for foliar application. The BCPC Conference: Pests and diseases, Proceedings of an international conference held at the Brighton Hilton metropole hotel, Bright, UK, 1: 21-26.
- Fleming, R and Ratnakaran, A. (1985). Evaluation of single treatment data using Abott’s formula with reference to insects. Indian Journal of Economic Zoology. 78: 1179 – 1181.
- Ganapathy, T and Karuppiah, R. (2004). Evaluation of new insecticides for the management of whitefly (Bemisia tabaci Genn.), Mungbean Yellow Mosaic Virus (MYMV) and Urdbean Leaf Crinkle Virus (ULCV)diseases in mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Indian Journal of Plant Protection. 32(1): 35-38.
- Gomez, K.A and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical procedure for Agricultural Research, John Wiley Sons, New York: 68Pp. http:// www.indiastat.com. Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, 2014-15 accessed on 16.9.2016
- Kalyan, R.K., Saini, D.P., Meena, B.M., Abhishek, P., Pooja, N., Shilpa, V and Sonika, J. (2017). Evaluation of new molecules against jassids and whiteflies of Bt cotton. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 5(3): 236-240.
- Kaushik, A.K., Yadav, S.K and Srivastava, P.(2015). Comparitive efficacy of some insecticides for thrips control in cowpea (Vigna ungiculata L.). Annals of Plant Protection Sciences. 7(20): 3212-3217.
- Lalbabu, K., Meena, A and Karnatak, A.K. (2017). Efficacy of spinosad 45 SC against thrips, Caliothrips indicus (Bangall) and tobacco caterpillar, Spodoptera litura (Hubner) on blackgram (Vigna mungo L.) and their natural enemies. Environment and Ecology. 34(3A): 1019-1022.
- Mahalakshmi, M.S., Sreekanth, M., Adinarayana, M and Koteswararao, Y. (2015). Efficacy of some novel insecticide molecules against incidence of whiteflies (Bemisia tabaci Genn.) and occurrence of Yellow Mosaic Virus (YMV) disease in urdbean. International Journal of Pure and Applied Bioscience. 3(5): 101-106.
- Manju., Singh, V and Mehra, K. (2016). Efficacy of some insecticides and botanicals against major sucking pests of greengram. Journal of Experimental Zoology. 19(1): 565-569.
- Naik, V.C.B., Kranthi, S and Rahul, V.(2017). Impact of newer pesticides and botanicals on sucking pest management in cotton under high density planting system (HDPS) in India. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 5(6): 1083-1087.
- Rabindra, R.J., Ballal, C.R and Ramanujan, B. (2004). Biological options for insect pests and nematode management in Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, India. 487Pp.
- Roshan, D.R., Raju, S.V.S and Singh, K.N. (2018). Relative efficacy of acetamiprid + fipronil combination formulation against BPH (Nilaparvatha lugens Stal) and GLH (Nephpotettix virescens Distant ) in rice. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology. 10(4): 2773 Pp.
- Singh, P.S., Mishra, H and Singh, S.K. 2016. Evaluation of certain newer insecticides against the insect pests of mung bean (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek. Journal of Experimental Zoology. 19(1): 367-372.
- Sujatha, B and Bharpoda, T.M. (2017). Evaluation of insecticides against sucking pests in greengram grown during kharif. Interenational Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6(10): 1258-1268.
- Tatagar , M.H., Mohankumar, H,D., Mesta, R,K and Shivaprasad, M. (2014). Bioefficacy of new molecule, flubendiamide 24% + thiacloprid 24%-48% SC against chilli thrips , Scirtothrips dorsalis. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 27(1): 25-27.
- Vir, S. (1984). Assessment of yield loss due to yellow mosaic virus in moth bean. Pesticides.18: 33-34.
Submitted Date : 24-07-2018
Accepted Date : 29-09-2018