- Anonymous, http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/calories-in-food/veg/baby-corn. html,2016 a.
- Anonymous, Maize as fodder, As an alternative approach, Directorate of Maize Research, ICAR, p. 3-4, 2016b.
- Bhanupriya, Das, B., Satyanarayana, N.H., Mukherjee, S. and Sarkar, K.K. (2014). Genetic diversity of wheat based on principal component analysis in gangetic alluvial soil of west Bengal. J. Crop and Weed, 10(2): 104-107.
- Dass, S., Asha Kwatra, Dharam Pal, Yadav,V.K., Sujay Rakshit,. Singh ,R.P., Santosh Huda., et. al., 2007). Baby Corn in India, Directorate of Maize Research Publishing Co, Pusa campus, New Delhi, pp. 1-2.
- Engineers India Research Institute. Baby corn (Manual). http://mpagro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/DFR0394.DOC.pdf accessed on Saturday, 19 May 2018.
- Gupta, P.K. (2000). “Soil, Plant, Water and Fertilizer Analysis,” Agrobios, New Delhi. : 264-279.
- Johnson, H.F, Robinson and Comstock R.E. (1955). Genotypic and phenotypic correlation in soyabean and their implication in selection. Agron. J., 47: 477-483.
- Lewis, G., and Lisle, A. (1998). Towards better canola yield: a principal components analysis approach. Proceedings of the 9th Australian Agronomy Conference. Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia.New York.
- Rencher,A.C. (2002). Methods of Multivariate Analysis. 2nd edition. Wiley –Interscience.
- Sharma, J.R. (1998). Statistical and biometrical techniques in plant breeding. New Age International, New Delhi.
- Shobha, D., Sreeramasetty, T.A., Puttaramanaik, and Pandurange Gowda, K.T. (2010). Evaluation of maize genotypes for physical and chemical composition at silky and hard stage. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci., 23 (2) : 311-314.
- Singh, L., Dubey, G.K., Singh, H.C. and Singh, P. (2006). Biochemical evaluation of some genotype/varieties of baby corn for table purposes. Indian Journal of Agricultural Biochemistry 19(2):81-83.
- Venkatesh, S., Sekhar, J. C. and Sujay Rakshit.( 2003). Baby corn, Speciality corn technical series III, Directorate of Maize Research, Publishing Co., Pusa, New Delhi, pp. 1-4.
Submitted Date : 31-05-2018
Accepted Date : 2-04-2019