- Anonymous.(2014).NCSRP-Soybean Research & Information Initiative. Soybean Viruses.http//www.soybeanreaserchinto.com/diseases/ soybeanviruses html.
- Borah, B.K and Dasgupta, I.(2012). Begomovirus research in India: A critical appraisal and the way ahead. Journal of Bioscience, Indian Academy of Sciences, 37: 791-806.
- Cald Well, B.E. (1973). Soybean Improvement Production and Use Madison University. American Society for Agronomy 1-10, 17-22.
- Ganapathy, T.(2003). Annual Meeting and Symposium on Recent Developments in the Diagnosis and Management of Plant Diseases for meeting Global Challenges, December 18-20,2003, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad,p.30.
- Govindan, K, Nagarajan, P and Angappan, K. (2014). Molecular studies on transmission of mung bean yellow mosaic virus (MYMV) by Bemisia tabaci Genn. in mungbean. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 9(38):2874-2879.
- Gupta, G.K. and Chouhan, G.S. (2005). Symptoms Identification and Management of Soybean Diseases. Technical Bulletin no.10, National Research Centre for Soybean. Indore.92p.
- Haq, Q.M.L, Ali, A and Malathi, V.G. (2010). Engineering resistance against Mungbean yellow mosaic India virus Using Antisense RNA. Indian Journal of Virology ,21(1):82-85.
- Hartman, G.L and Hill, C.B. (2010). Diseases of soybean and their management. The Soybean: Botany, Production and Uses.276-299.
- Hoque, N.S .(1978). Present availability of nitrogen from organic wastes and biological sources. Seminar on nitrogen in crop production, December- January, 1977-1978, Dhaka
- Karthikeyan, A.S, Vanitharani, R., Balaji V., Shivprasad PV, Parameshwari C, Saminathan M and Veluthambi K.(2004).Analysis of an isolate of mungbean yellow mosaic virus (MYMV) with a highly variable DNA B component. Archives of Virology, 149:1643- 1652.
- Mayee, C.D. and Datar, V.V. (1986). Phytopathometry, Technical Bulletin No.1, Marathawada Agricultural University, Parbhani. Pp.145-146.
- Pandhya, B.P., Singh, D.P. and Sharma, B.L.(1977). Screening of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.)Wilczek] germplasm for field resistance to yellow mosaic virus. Tropical Grain Legume Bulletin, 7:13-14.
- Salam, S.A, Patil, M.S and Salimath, P.M.(2009). Evaluation of mungbean cultures against MYMV in Karnataka under natural conditions. Legume Research, 32 (4):286-289.
- Saxena ,D.R. (2003). In Proceedings of Training Manual, On the spot diagnosis and identification of major seed borne soybean. 100.
- Silodia, Kunika. (2016). Investigations on epidemiology of soybean diseases with special reference to Mungbean Yellow Mosaic and its impact on sowing seed quality. M.Sc. (Ag.) thesis. Department of Plant Pathology, JNKVV, Jabalpur, MP.84p.
- Singh, A.K and Singh, K.P. (2000). Screening of disease resistance of YVMV in okra treated with Gamma rays and CMS. Vegetable Science, 27(1):72-75.
- Srivastava, A.K and Prajapati, R.K. (2012). Influence of weather parameters on outbreak of Mungbean Yellow Mosaic Virus in Bblack gram (Vigna mungo L.) of Bundelkhand zone of central India. Journal of Agricultural Physics, 12(.2):143-151.
- Tiwari, S.P. (2001). Shattering the production constraints in soybean based cropping system. JNKVV Research Journal, 35 (1& 2): 1-7.
Submitted Date : 25-05-2018
Accepted Date : 2-10-2018