- Anonymous (2005-06). State Level Paradigm shift in planning needed. The Hindu Survey of Indian Agriculture, pp. 63
- Anonymous (2010-2011). pasted economics, Generic crop India IIPR English, Production and Productivity. Pulses Development Scheme, ZPD, Kanpur.
- Bassiouny H M and Shaban Khan A (2010). Economic analysis for the efficiency use of mineral and bio-fertilizers on saline soil. Zagazig Journal of Agricultural Research, 37:208-214
- Dalvi, S.S (2011). Effect of rock phosphate with organic manures on nutrient uptake and yield of wheat. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis submitted to Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri (M.S.), India.
- Duraisami, V.P., Man, A.K and Thilagavathi, T (2009). Effect of sources and levels of phosphorus and p solubilizers on iyield and nutrient uptake in rainfed greengram. Annals of Arid Zone. 40(1):43-48.
- FAI (2006). Quarterly Bulletin of Statistics. Fertiliser Association of India, New Delhi., 2: 25-26.
- Gabhane, V.V., Sonune, B.A., Paslawar, A. N., Mali, D.V. and Harle, S. M (2016). Response of green gram- safflower cropping sequence to phosphorus management in relation to yield, nutrient uptake and phosphorus use efficiency in Vertisols. Legume Research-An International Journal, 39 (1):61-69
- Gudadhe, N.N. (2008) Effect of integrated nutrient management system in cotton-chickpea cropping sequence under irrigated conditions Ph.D. thesis submitted to M.P.K.V., Rahuri.
- Isherword, K.F (1998). Fertilizer use and environment. In Proc. Symp. Plant Nutrition Management for Sustainable Agricultural Growth [N. Ahmed and A. Hamid (eds.)], NFDC, Islamabad pp. 57-76.
- Kogbe, J.O.S and Adediran, J. A (2003). Influence of nitrogen phosphorus and potassium application in the yield of maize in the savanna zone of Nigeria. African J. Biotech. 12 (2):345-349.
- Kuldeep, Singh. R. S., Manohar, A., Rakesh, Choudhary. Yadav. K and Sangwan, A (2015). Response of different sources and levels of phosphorus on yield, nutrient uptake and net returns on mungbean under rainfed condition .Agric. Sci. Digest, 35 (4): 263-268.
- Preeti, Choudhary. Gautam, Ghosh. Neha and Shobha, Kumari (2015). Effect on yield and benefit cost ratio of green gram at different phosphorus levels and frequency of boron levels. Int.Journal.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci, 12 (6):1095-1103.
- Ravi, N., Basavarajappac, R., Chandrashekars, C. P., Harlapurm, S. I., Hosamani, M. H. and Manjunatha, M. V. (2012) Effect of integrated nutrient management on growth and yield of quality protein maize. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences 25, 395-396.
- Richard, N., Onwonga, Joyce, J. Lele and Joseph, K (2013). Comparative Effects of soil amendments on phosphorus use and agronomic efficiencies of two Maize hybrids in acidic soils of Molo county, Kenya. American Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 3(4): 939-958.
- Saha, R., Mishra, V., Majumdar, B., Laxminarayana, K. and Ghosh, P (2012). Effect of integrated nutrient management on soil physical properties and crop productivity under a maize (Zea mays L) – mustard (Brassica campestris) cropping sequence in acidic soils of northeast India. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 41: 2187–2200.
- Shanwad, .U K., Aravindkumar, B. N., Hulihalli, U. K., Surwenshi, A., Reddy, M and Jalageri, B.R (2010). Integrated nutrient management (INM) in maize-bengal gram cropping system in Northern Karnataka. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 1(3):252-254.
- Singh, Ummed. S. R., Singh, A., Saad. A and Mir, S.A (2009). Phosphorus management in green gram-brown sarson cropping system under rainfed conditions of kashmir yalley. Annals of Arid Zone, 48 (2); 147-151.
- Tetarwal, J.P., Ram, B and Meena, D.S (2011). Effect of integrated nutrient management on productivity, profitability, nutrient uptake and soil fertility in rainfed maize (Zea mays.L ). Indian Journal of Agronomy, 56 (4):373-376.
- Tiwari, R.K (2005) Long-term use of inorganic fertilizers and response of soybean to basal application of phosphorus. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 65:83-97.
Submitted Date : 24-05-2018
Accepted Date : 8-01-2019