- Anonymous (2007). NEDFi-Databank on Fisheries and Animal Husbandry. Quarterly J. on North Eastern States Economy Sericulture. 5(IV): 1-24.
- Anonymous (2012). Handbook on Fisheries Statistics. Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Co-operation, Fisheries Division, New Delhi: 1-153.
- Anonymous (2014)a. Annual Report of FAO-STAT. FAO, Rome.
- Anonymous (2014)b. Technologies from ICAR. ICAR, New Delhi: 280-338.
- Anonymous (2015). Statistical Handbook of Arunachal (various issues). Published by Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Anonymous (2016). www.FAO.Org/filed min/templates. Apatani- Wet-Rice-Cultivation. http://lowersubansiri.nic.in/html/ paddyfish_culture.html. Accesses on 12.05.2016.
- Kacha, Dani. (2016). The Traditional Way of Paddy-Cum-Fish Culture in Ziro Valley, Arunachal Pradesh, India. International J. of Innovative Res. and Dev. 5(5): 188-193.
- Kumar, Amulya. Saikia, A. Kumar, Santosh. Debangshu, Abujam. Biswas, Narayan. Das. and Shyama, Prasad. (2015). Economics of paddy cum fish culture: A case study in Sivsagar, Assam. International Journal of Fishery and Aquatic Studies. 2(5): 198-203.
- Moyong, O. Saroh, V. and Tage, U. (2014). Cost Benefit Analysis of Paddy-Cum-Fish culture in Ziro valley of AP. Indian Asian J. of Res Busi. Eco. and Mgt. 2(12): 249-254.
- Olapade, G., Olufemi, Julius. Alimamy, Turay. Momoh, Rashid. and Raymond, J. (2015). Economic Assessment of Integrated Fish Farming (Fish-rice-piggery) in Sierra Leone. Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. 4: 87-94.
- Rahman, MA. Haques, Q. and Sharma, PK. (2012). Socio-economic impact of Rice-cum-fish culture in selected Areas of Bangladesh. J. of Bangladesh Ag. Univ. 10(1): 119-123.
- Rai, S.C. (2005). Apatani Paddy-cum-Fish cultivation: An Indigenous Hill Farming system of North East India. IJTK. 4: 65-71.
- Shingare, D., Shirgur, R.S., Biradar, R. and Sathiadhas, J. (2000). Techno-economic viability of Rice-fish culture in Assam. Aquaculture Economics and Management. 8(6): 309- 317.
- Yani, Pani. (2015). Production and marketing of paddy-cum-fish in lower subansiri district of Arunachal Pradesh, M. Sc (Ag) thesis, Nagaland University, SASRD, Medziphema Campus, District Dimapur, Nagaland.
Submitted Date : 6-04-2018
Accepted Date : 13-10-2020