- Bora, D., Goswami, J., Saud, R.K. and Begum, M. (2014). Effect of organic inputs on production and quality of scented rice (Oryza sativa) variety Keteki joha in Assam and its economic aspect. Agric. Sci. Digest. 34(2): 115-118.
- Deshpande, H.H. and Devasenapathy, P. (2010). Effect of green manuring and organic manures on yield, quality and economics of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 23(2): 235-238.
- Duhan, B.S., Grewal, K.S., Satyavan, Dhaliya, S.S. and Singh, N. (2004). Comparative efficiency of different green manures in improving yield and nutrition of rice. Haryana Agril. Univ. J. Res. 34: 71-74.
- Kavitha, R. and Subramanian, P. (2007). Effect of enriched municipal solid waste compost application on growth, plant nutrient uptake and yield of rice. J. Agron. 6(4): 586-592.
- Kumari, N., Singh, A.K., Pal, S.K. and Thakur, R. (2010). Effect of organic nutrient management on yield, nutrient uptake and nutrient balance sheet in scented rice (Oryza sativa). Indian J. Agron. 55(3): 220-223.
- Mandal, A., Pal, A.K., Mandal, B.K. and Sounda, G. (2007). Growth and productivity of rice-wheat cropping system as influenced by green manuring. Oryza. 44(4): 360-362.
- Matiwade, P.S. and Sheelavantar, M.N. (1994). Influence of green manuring of Sesbania rostrata on rice (Oryza sativa). Indian J. Agron. 39(1): 19-22.
- Sukhatme, P. M. and Amble, V. N. (1978). Statistical Method for Agricultural Workers. 3rd Revised Edn., ICAR Publication, New Delhi.
- Yadav, D.S., Kumar Vineet and Yadav Vivek. (2009). Effect of organic farming on productivity, soil health and economics of rice (Oryza sativa) – wheat (Triticum aestivum) system. Indian J. Agron. 54(3): 267-271.
Submitted Date : 7-03-2018
Accepted Date : 14-09-2018