- Abo-Soliman, M.S., Ghanem, S.A., Abd El-Hafezand, S.A, and El-Mowelhi, N., (1990). Effect of irrigation regimes and nitrogen levels on rice production and nitrogen losses under tile drainage. Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation Res. 1: 14-15.
- Anonymons. (1979). Rice situation, Economics and cooperative service. US Department of Agriculture, Washington. D.C.20250.
- Chandrasekaran, R., E. Somasundaram, Mohamed Amanullah, K. Nalini, K. Thirukkumaran and K. Sathyamoorthi. (2007). Response of confectionery groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) varieties to farm yard manure. J. of Applied Sci. Res. 3(10): 1097-1099.
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Govt. Of India. 2015-16. Gomez, K.A. and A.A. Gomez. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. New Delhi, India: John Wiley. 680.
- Gupta, A. P., R.S. Patil and Narwal. (1988). Effect of Farmyard manure on Organic carbon, available N and P content of soil during different periods of wheat growth. J. Indian Soc. of Soil Sci. 36(2): 269-273.
- Humphries, E.C. (1956). Mineral components and ash analysis. Modern methods of plant analysis. Springer - Verlag, Berlin. 1: 468-502.
- Jackson, K.L. 1973. Soil chemical analysis. 2nd Indian Reprint. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.
- Khoja, J.R., Khangarot, S.S., Gupta, A.K., Kulhari, A.K. (2002). Effect of fertility and biofertilizer on growth and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Annals of Plant and Soil Research. 4:357-198 358.
- Olsen, S.R., C.V. Cole, Fis Wantanable and L.A. Dean. (1954). Estimation of available phosphorus in soil by extraction with sodium bicarbonate. USDA Circ. No., 939.
- Palaniappan, S.P. and K. Siddeswaran. (1994). Nitrogen uptake of rice as influenced by green manure, grain legumes and fertilizer In: SARP. Proc. 141-148.
- Parasuraman, P. and A.K. Mani. (2001). Influence of coir pith on yield and economics of rainfed crops. Mysore J. Agric. Res. 35: 316-322.
- Sarma, P.S. and M.V.K. Sivakumar. (1989). Response of groundnut to drought stress in different growth phases. Agric. water manag. 15: 301-310.
- Senthilkumar, P. (1990). Studies on the response of groundnut to land, irrigation and water stress management. M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, TNAU, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Stanford, G. and L. English. (1949). Use of flame photometer in rapid soil test for K and Ca. Agron. J. 41: 446-447.
- Subbiah, B.V. and G.E. Asija. (1956). A rapid procedure for the estimation of available nitrogen in soil. Curr. Sci. 25: 259-260.
- Subbiah, S. and K. Kumaraswamy. (2000). Effect of different manure - fertilizer schedules on the yield and quality of rice and on soil fertility. Fert. Newa. 45(10): 61-62 and 65-67.
- Tyagi, S.K. (2004). Studies on nutrient management through organic in direct sown rainfed finger millet. M.Sc., (Agri) Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agric. Univ., Coimbatore.
- Williams, N.A., N.D. Morse and J.F. Buckman. (1972). Burning vs. incorporation of rice crop residues. Agron. J. 64: 467- 468.
Submitted Date : 9-10-2017
Accepted Date : 13-04-2020