- AOAC (Association of Official Analytical Chemists), (1980). Official Methods of Analysis of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists. 13th ed.Washington, DC.
- Budhar, M.N. and Tamilselvan, N., (2001). Effects of sulphur on yield attributes and yield of rainfed green gram (Vigna radiatus L). Madras Agricultural Journal, 88(7/9): 504 – 505.
- ESI. (2016). The Economic Survey 2015–16.The Economic Survey of India, New Delhi.
- Ganeshamurthy, A.N., Subba Rao, A., Sammi Reddy, K., (1994). Phosphorus and sulphur constraints for soybean- wheat and gram production on some swell- shrink soils. Agropedology, 4: 99 - 106.
- Gomez, K. A. and Gomez, A. A., (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. An International Rice Research Institute Book, A Wiley Interscience, John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York, USA.
- Jackson, M.L., (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Mir, A. H., Lal, S. B., Salmani, M., Abid, M. and Khan, I., (2013). Growth, yield and nutrient content of black gram (Vigna mungo L.) as influenced by levels of phosphorus, sulphur and phosphate solubilizing Bacteria. SAARC Journal of Agriculture, 11(1): 1 - 6.
- Olsen, S.R., Cole, C.V., Watanbe, F.S. and Dean, L.A., (1954). Estimation of available in soils by extraction with sodium bicarbonate, USDA, Circular 939. United State Department of Agriculture, U.S.A.
- Prasad, D., Yadava, M.S. and Singh, C.S., (2013). Diversification of rice (Oryza sativa) – based cropping systems for higher productivity, profitability and resource-use efficiency under irrigated ecosystem of Jharkhand. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 58 (3): 264 - 270.
- Saha Sanjoy and Monalisa Moharana, (2008). Effect of different nutrient management practices in rice - blackgram cropping sequence. Oryza – an International Journal of Rice : 1: 79 – 81.
- Seema, S. and. Singh, P.K., (2009). Effect of micronutrients and biofertilizer inoculation on grain yield, protein content, micronutrients content and economics of chickpea crop. Annals of Agricultural Research 30 (1&2): 32 - 35.
- Senthilvalavan, P. and Ravichandran, M., (2016). Residual effect of nutrient management practices on the yield, NPK uptake and profitability of rice fallow black gram. Asian Journal of Science and Technology, 7 (1): 2305 -2310.
- Sharma, V. K. and Dayal, B., (2005), Effect of organic and inorganic source of nitrogen on growth, yield and nutrient uptake under cowpea, linseed cropping system. Legume Research, 28 (2): 79-86.
- Singh Pushpundra, Verma, B. S and Sahu, M. P., (1994). Effect of levels and sources of phosphorus and bio-regulators on ground nut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy, 39 (1): 66-70.
- Singh, S.P. and Sreedevi, B. (1997), Effect of nitrogen levels on growth and grain yield of dwarf scented rice. Annals of Agricultural Research, 18: 388 -390.
- Sreedevi, B., Latha, P.C., Hemasankari, P., Ram, T., Jhansilakshmi, V., Krishnaswami, D. and Brajendra (2015), Agronomic management of rice based cropping system in sulphur ddeficient soils. Technical Book No 85 / 2015 : 38 – 39..
- Srinivasarao, Ch., Srinivas, K., Sharma, K.L., Sumanta Kundu, (2017), Soil health improving strategies for resilient rice based cropping systems of India. Journal of Rice Research 10 (1): 54 – 63
- Tisdale, S.L., Nelson, W.L., Beaton, J.D., Havlin, J.L., (1995). Soil Fertility and Fertilizers. Prentice-Hall of India, New Delhi.
- Varalakshmi, L. R., Srinivasamurthy, C. A. and Bhaskar, S., (2005), Effect of integrated use of organic manures and inorganic fertilizers on organic carbon, available N, P and K in sustaining productivity of groundnut-Finger millet cropping system. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 53 (8): 315-318.
- Vasanthi, D. and Subramanian, S., (2004). Effect of vermicompost on nutrient uptake and protein content in blackgram. Legume Research – An International Journal, 27 (4):293 – 295.
- Williams, C.H. and Steinbergs, A., (1959). Soil sulphur fractions as chemical indices of available sulphur in some Australian soils. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research, 10: 342 - 352.
- Yeoh, H. and Truong, V. D., (1996). Protein contents, amino acid compositions and nitrogen - To - protein conversion factors for cassava roots. J. Sci. Food Agric. 70: 51–54.
Submitted Date : 12-09-2017
Accepted Date : 12-09-2018