Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
An overview of use of precision farming technologies by the farmers- A case study of North Eastern Karnataka
First Online 17-02-2018|
- Balasubramanian, V., Morales, A.C., Cruz, R.T., Abdulrachman, S. (1999). On-farm adaptation of knowledge-intensive nitrogen management technologies for rice systems. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems, 53(1):59-69.
- Bisoyi, L.K. (2006). Inter linking of river basins of India-risks vs benefits? Proccedings of 19th national convention of agricultural engineers on role of information technology in high-tech agriculture and horticulture, Bangalore, India. 218.
- Castle, Mike, Lubben, Bradley, D., Luck, Joe, (2015). Precision Agriculture Usage and Big Agriculture Data.Cornhusker Economics,725.
- D’antoni, J.M., Mishra, Ashok, K., Rebekah, P., Martin, S. (2012). Farmers’ perception of precision technology: The case of autosteer adoption by cotton farmers. Comp. Elec. Agric., 87:121-128.
- Daberkow, S.G., McBride, W.D. (2003). Farm and operator characteristics affectingthe awareness and adoption of precision agriculture technologies in the US. Precision. Agriculture, 4(3):163-177.
- English, C. Burton, Roland, R., David, S. (2000). Spatial distribution of precision farming technologies in Tennessee. Research Report, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Gabre-Madhin, E. and Johnston, B. (2002). Accelerating Africa’s Structural Transformation: Lessons from Asia. Perspectives on Agricultural Transformation: A View from Africa, Nova Science, New York.
- Khanna, Madhu, Onesime, F.E., Robert H. (1999). Site-specific crop management: adoption patterns and incentives. Review of Agricultural Economics, 21(2): 455-472.
- Lowenberg-DeBoer, J. (1998). Precision agriculture in Argentina. Earth Observation Magazine, spring, MA13-MA15.
- Patil, M.B., Shanwad, U.K., Veeresh, H., Mastan Reddy, Pandit Rathod, B.G., Rajesh, N.L., Shailendrakumar, Hugar, L.B., Pujari, B.T., Patil, B.V. (2013). Precision agriculture initiative for Karnataka: A new direction for strengthening farming community. Sch. J. of Agric. Sc., 3(10): 445-452.
- Robert, P.C., Rust, R.H., Larson, W.E. (1995). Site specific management for Agriculture system. Proccedings of Site Specific Management for Agriculture System, 27-30, March 1994, Minneaports.
- Sangeetha, S. (a), Ganesan, R., Indumathy, K., Jai Sridar, P. (2013). Exploring the extent of adoption of precision farming technologies in tomato cultivation. Indian J. Agric. Res., 47(2): 178-182.
- Sangeetha, S. (b), Ganesan, R., Indumathy, K., Jai Sridar, P. (2013). Study on the knowledge level of farmers on tomatocultivation under precision farming. Agric. Sci. Digest., 33(4): 284 – 288.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.