- Ali, Md. O., Zuberi, M. I. and Sarker, A. (2012). Lentil relay cropping in the rice-based cropping system: An innovative technology for lentil production, sustainability and nutritional security in changing climate of Bangladesh. Journal of Food Science Engineering, 2: 58.
- Ali, Md. O., Zuberi, M. I. and Sarker, A. (2014). Management practices for lentil as relay crop in the rice based cropping system. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, B4: 126-134.
- Ayaz, S. (2001). Variability of harvest index in four grain legume species (Doctoral dissertation, Lincoln University).
- ElNagar, G.R. (2002). Effect of rhizobium inoculation, nitrogen fertilizer, seeding rates and phosphatedissolving organism, on growth and yield of lentil. Assiut Journal of Agricultural Sciences Vol. 33 No. 3 pp. 103114.
- Gomez, K. A. and Gomez, A. A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. John Willey and Sons, Inc., New York, pp. 180.
- Materne, M. and Siddique, K. H. M. (2009). Agroecology and crop adaptation. The lentil: botany, production and uses. MPG Books Group, London, 47-63.
- Parveen, K. and Bhuiya, M.S.U. (2010). Effect of method of sowing and seed rate on the yield and yield components of lentil. J. Agrofor. Environ .4 (1). pp 155-157 .
- Parya, M., Dutta, S. K., Jena, S., Nath, R. and Chakraborty, P.K. (2010). Effect of thermal stress on wheat productivity in West Bengal.Journal of Agrometerology,12(2): 217-220.
- Singh, D. P. and Singh, B. B. (1991).Evaluation of exotic germplasm in lentil. Narendra Deva Journal of Agricultural Research, 6: 304-306.
Submitted Date : 28-08-2017
Accepted Date : 27-09-2017