Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Effect of various organic nutrient schedules on growth and nutrient uptake of chilli (Capsicum annuum)
First Online 17-02-2018|
- Anitha, V. (1997). Nitrogen management in vegetable chilli grown in pots with modified drip irrigation system. M. Sc. (Ag.) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 121p.
- Barani, P. and Anburani, A. (2004). Influence of vermicomposting on major nutrients in bhindi (Abelmoschus esculentus L. Moench) var. Arka Anamika. S. Indian Hort. 52(1-6): 170-174.
- Jayasree, P. (2005). Biodyannamic practices in chilli. M.Sc. (Ag) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur. 95p.
- Kattimani, S. (2004),.Response of chilli (Capsicum annuumL.) Genotypes to integrated nutrient management. M.Sc.(Agri.) thesis, University Of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad. 128p.
- Minhas, R.S. and Sood, A. (1994). Effect of inorganics and organics on the yield and nutrient uptake by three crops in rotation on an acid alfisol. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci.42: 257-261.
- Motsara, M.R. (1999). Need for the right mix. Survey of Indian Agriculture, the Hindu, pp 169-173.
- Puspha, S. (1996). Effect of vermicompost on yield and quality of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.). M.Sc. (Ag.) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 102 p.
- Raju, M. S., Varma, S. C. and Ramiah, N. V. (1991). Effect of phosphorus in relation to FYM vs. Rhizobium inoculation on nutrient uptake by chickpea cultivars under rainfed conditions. Indian J. Agric. Res.25: 43-48 .
- Sharma, A. and Sharma, J. J. (2004). Influence of organic and inorganic sources of nutrients on tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) under high hill dry temperature conditions. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 3:193-195.
- Sharu, S. R. (2000). Integrated nutrient management in chilli (Capsicum annuum L.). M.Sc. (Ag.) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 108p.
- Shashidhara, G. B. (2000). Integrated Nutrient Management In Chilli (Capsicum annuumL.) Under northern transitional zone of Karnataka. Ph.D. thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad. 143p.
- Sherly, C. M. (1996). Response of vegetable chilli to graded level of nitrogen and potassium under varying soil moisture level. M. Sc. (Ag.) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 110 p.
- Sud, K. C., Sharma, R.C. and Verma, B. C. (1996). Evaluation of levels and sources of sulphur on potato nutrition in Shimla Hills. J Indian Potato Asso. 23: 134-138.
- Valsikova, M. and Ivanic, J. (1982). Effect of FYM on some quality characteristics of capsicum. Rostlima Vyroba. 28 : 203-210.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.