Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Growth parameters of autumn rice under various irrigation schedules and nutrient management
First Online 14-04-2018|
- Anonymous. (2014) National conference on Agric. Kharif Campaign: 2014 www.agricoop.nic.in/kharif.
- Anonymous, (2016) Annual report. Department of Agricultural And Cooperation., Ministry of Agric., Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Baruah, K.K., Bhuyan, S.S., Ghosh, T.I., Pathak, A.K (1998). Response of rice genotypes to moisture stress imposed at seedling stage. Indian J. Plant Physiol. 3: 181-184.
- Chauhan, J. S., Moya, T. B., Singh, R. K., Singh, C. V. (1999). Growth and development under different soil moisture regimes in upland rice (Oryza sativa L.). Indian J. Plant Physiol. 1: 270-272.
- De Datta, S. K. (1975). Upland rice around the world. In major research in upland Rice. IRRI. Los Banos, Phillippines. pp. 2-11
- FAOSTAT Production Crops data (2014). Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations.
- Fukai, S. and Cooper, M. (1995). Development of drought resistance cultivars using physio morphological traits in rice. Field Crop Res. 40: 67- 86
- Gowri, S. (2005). Physiological studies on aerobic rice (Oryza sativa L.). M.Sc. Thesis. Tamil Nadu Agric. Univ., Coimbatore, India.
- Kato, Y., Hayashi, A., Kamoshita, Urasalci, K., Yamagishi, J. (2004). Enhancing grain yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.) under upland conditions in Japan. Proceedings of the International Crop Science Congress. Brisbane, Australia. pp. 160-166.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.