- Meena B.K, Hulihalli U.K and Sumeriya H.K. (2015). Growth, yield attributed and yield of medium duration pigeonpea hybrid ICPH- 2671 as influenced by fertility levels and planting geometry. Legume Research. 38(6): 816-820.
- Gajera M.S and Ahlawat R.P.S. (2002). Effect of different depth of ploughing and mulches on moisture extraction and yield of rabi pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.).Legume Research. 25(3): 165-169.
- Goud, V.V, Konde N.M and Patil A.N. (2016). Effect of planting geometry on growth, nutrient uptake and yield of medium duration pigeonpea hybrid under rainfed condition. PKV Research Journal. 40(1): 10-13.
- Patel A.R, Gohel T.J, Davara D.K and Solanki M.H. (2015). Effect of drip irrigation and mulching on growth, yield and water use efficiency of rabi pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.). Trends in Biosciences. 8(16): 4275-4279.
- Reddy Y.A, Sagar RVKR, Reddy G.P and Pushpavathi Y. (2016). Response of pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.] varieties to varying plant population during rabi in southern agro-climatic zone of Andhra Pradesh. International Journal of Agricultural Science and Research. 6 (6): 73-76.
- Waghmare Y.M, Gokhale D.N and Chavan A.S. (2016). Production potential of pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp] as influenced by plant geometry and irrigation schedules. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 8(16): 1287-1289.
Submitted Date : 20-07-2017
Accepted Date : 19-09-2017