Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Yield, quality, nutrient and water use efficiency of tomato as affected by different fertigation rates through drip irrigation system
First Online 29-09-2017|
- Agostini, F., Tei, F., Silgram, M., Farneselli, M., Benincasa, P. and Aller, M. (2010). Decreasing nitrate leaching in vegetable crops with better N management. In Genetic Engineering, Biofertilisation, Soil Quality and Organic Farming; Springer: Berlin, Germany, pp. 147–200.
- Doorenbos, J. and Pruitt, W.O. (1977). Crop Water Requirements, FAO. Irrigation and Drainage. Paper No. 24. U.N., Rome (Italy). pp.144.
- Gupta, A.J., Chattoo, M.A. and Bhat, F.N. (2010). Techno-economic evaluation of drip irrigation and fertigation practices in capsicum under Kashmir conditions. Vegetable Science, 36: 309-314
- Gupta, A.J., Chattoo, M.A. and Singh, Lal (2015). Drip irrigation and fertigation technology for improved yield, quality, water and fertilizer use efficiency in hybrid tomato. Journal of Agri Search, 2(2): 94-99.
- Incroci, L., Massa, D. and Paradossi, A. (2017). New trends in the fertigation management of irrigated vegetable crops. Horticulture, 3(2): 37.
- Kapoor, R., Sandal, K.S., Sharma, S.K., Kumar, A. and Saroch, K. (2014). Effect of varying drip irrigation levels and NPK fertigation on soil water dynamics, productivity and water use efficiency of cauliflower (Brassica Oleracea var. Botrytis) in wet temperate zone of H.P. Indian Journal of Soil Conservation. 42(3): 249-254.
- Kohire, V.O.P. and Das, J.C. (2015). Effect of drip irrigation and fertilizer management on capsicum (Capsicum annum L). Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science, 8(1): 10-13
- Kumar, P. and Sahu, R.L. (2013). Effect of irrigation and fertigation levels on cabbage. An Asian Journal of Soil Science, 8(2): 270-274.
- Mahajan Gulshan and Singh, K.G (2006). Response of greenhouse tomato to irrigation and fertigation. Agricultural Water Management, 84: 204-206.
- Raina, J.N., Thakur, B.C. and Verma, M.L. (1999). Effects of drip irrigation and polyethylene mulch on yield, quantity and water use efficiency of tomato. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 69: 430-33.
- Ramachandrappa, B.K., Nanjappa, H.V., Soumya, T.M. and Mudalagiriyappa (2010). Effect of fertigation with sources and levels of fertilizeron yield, quality and use efficiency of water and fertilizer in green chilli (capsicum annuum L.). Indian Journal of Dry land Agriculture Research and Development, 25(2): 33-39.
- Samra, J.S. (2005). Micro-irrigation and fertigation to enhance water use efficiency in India. Souvenir-International Conference on Plastic-culture and Precision Farming, pp: 21-29.
- Sanders, D.C.,Howell, T.A., Hile, M.M.S., Hodges, L., Meek, D. and Phene, C.J. (1989). Yield and quality of processing tomatoes in response to irrigation rate and schedule. Journal of American Society of Horticulture Science, 114(6): 904–908.
- Singandhupe, R.B., Rao, G.G.S.N., Patil, N.G. and Brahmanand, P.S. (2003). Fertigation studies and irrigation scheduling in drip irrigation system in tomato crop (Lycopersicon esculentum L.). European Journal of Agronomy. 19: 327-340.
- Solaimalai, A., Baskar, M., Sadasakthi, A. and Subburamu, K. (2005). Fertigation in high value crops. Agriculture Reviews, 26(1): 1-13.
- Ughade, S.R., Tumbare, A.D. and Surve, U.S. (2015). Effect of Fertigation Levels and Schedules on Growth, Yield and Quality of Tomato (Solanum Lycopersicum L.) Under Polyhouse. Indian Journal of Tropical Agriculture, 33(4): 2759-2764.
- Vijayakumar, G., Tamilmani, D. and Selvaraj, P.K. (2010). Irrigation and fertigation scheduling under drip irrigation in brinjal (Solanum melongena L.) crop. Indian Journal of Bio-resource Management, 1: 72-76.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.