- Alabadan, B.A., Adeoye, P.A. and Folorunso, E.A. (2009). Effects of different poultry wastes on physical, chemical and biological properties of soil. Caspian Journal of Environmental Sciences, 7: 31-35.
- Chen, J.H. (2006). The combined use of chemical and organic fertilizers and/or biofertilizers for crop growth and soil fertility. In: International workshop on sustained management of the soil-rhizosphere system for efficient crop production and fertilizer use. October 16-20, Land Development Department, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Das, P.K., Sarangi, D., Jena, M.K. and Mohanty, S. (2002). Response of green gram (Vigna radiata L.) to integrated application of vermicompost and chemical fertilizer in acid lateritic soil. Indian Agriculturist, 46:79-87.
- Jat, R.A., Arvadia. M.K., Tandel, B. and Mehta, R.S. (2012). Response of saline water irrigated green gram (Vigna radiata) to land configuration, fertilizer and FYM in Tapi command area of South Gujarat. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 57: 270-274.
- Kaur, H. (2016). Effect of biofertilizers and organic fertilizers on soil health, growth and yield of green pea (Pisum sativum L.). M.Sc Thesis, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
- Kumawat, N., Sharma, O.P., Kumar, R. and Kuamri, A. (2009). Response of organic manures, PSB and phosphorus fertilization on growth and yield of mungbean. Environment and Ecology, 27: 2024-2027.
- Meena, S., Swaroop, N. and Dawson, J. (2016). Effect of integrated nutrient management on growth and yield of green gram (Vigna radiata L.). Agricultural Science Digest, 36: 63-65.
- Patel, P.S., Ram, R.B., Jayprakash and Meena, M.L. (2013). Effect of biofertilzers on growth and yield attributes of pea (Pisum sativum L.). Trends in Biosciences, 6: 174-76.
- Patel, A.R., Patel, D.D., Patel, T.U. and Patel, H.M. (2016). Nutrient management in summer green gram (Vigna radiata L.) International Journal of Applied and Pure Science and Agriculture, 2: 133-142.
- Rajkhowa, D.J., Rajkhowa, K.M. and Saika, M. (2003). Effect of vermicompost and levels of fertilizer on greengram. Legume Research, 26: 63-65.
- Saig, R.K. and Yadav, B.S. (2004). Effect of vermicompost and fertilizer on productivity of greengram and soil fertility. Agricultural Sciences, 74: 613-615.
- Singh, B. and Pareek, R.G. (2003). Studies on phosphorus and bio-inoculants on biological nitrogen fixation, concentration, uptake, quality and productivity of mungbean. Annals of Agricultural Research New Series, 24: 537-541.
- Singh, D.K., Singh, A.K., Singh, M., Bordoloi, L. J and Srivasta, O.P. (2012). Production potential and nutrient uptake efficiency of pea (Pisum sativum L.) as influenced by different fertility levels and micronutrients. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 60: 150-55.
- Singh, R.K., Singh, S.R.K., Dwivedi, A.P. and Gautam, U.S. (2014). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield, quality, nutrient content, soil efficiency in garden pea (Pisum sativum L.). Progressive Horticulture, 46: 92-97.
- Yadav, R.S. (2002). Response of FYM (particularly cattle dung) on the growth of Vigna radiata L. cv. T-9 and their comparision with artificial fertilizer (Diammonium phosphate). Plant archives, 7: 349-351.
Submitted Date : 14-07-2017
Accepted Date : 2-09-2017