Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Assessment of soil quality and wheat yield under open and poplar based farming system in Tarai region of Uttarakhand
First Online 17-02-2018|
- Alam, B. and Singh, R. (2011). Differential responses of root pattern in green gram and soybean under varying regimes of shade in a semi arid agroclimatic region. Indian J. of Agroforestry. 13(1): 82-85.
- Jackson, M.L. (1967). Soil Chemical Analysis. Constable, London, 498 pp.
- Kumar, B.M. (2006). Agroforestry: the new old paradigm for Asian food security. J. Tropical Agriculture. 44(1-2):1-14.
- Lodhiyal, L. S., Lodhiyal, N., Singh, S. K. and Koshiyari, R. S. (2002). Forest floor biomass, litter fall and nutrient return through litters of high density poplar plantations in Tarai of Central Himalaya. Indian J. of Forestry. 25(3): 291-303.
- Patil, H. Y., Patil, S. J., Mutanal, S. M., Chetti, M. B. and Aravindkumar, B. N. (2011). Productivity of legumes as influenced by morphological characters in teak based agroforestry system. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 24 (4): 483-486.
- Sarvade S, Mishra H S, Kaushal Rajesh, Chaturvedi Sumit and Tewari Salil. (2014). Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Yield and Soil Properties as Influenced by Different Agri-silviculture Systems of Terai Region, Northern India International Journal of Bio-resource and Stress Management. 5(3):350-355.
- Sarvade, S., Mishra, H.S., Rajesh Kaushal, Sumit Chaturvedi, Salil Tewari and Jadhav, T.A. (2014). Performance of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) crop under different spacings of trees and fertility levels. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 9(9): 866-873.
- Sharma, N. K., Singh, R. J. and Kumar, K. (2012). Dry matter accumulation and nutrient uptake by wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under poplar (Populus deltoides) based agroforestry system, International Scholarly Research Network, ISRN Agronomy, Volume 2012, 7 p.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.