- Dent, W.T., (1967). Application of Markov Analysis to International Wool Flows, Review of Economics and Statistics, 49(2): 613-616.
- Devaraj, M., (2007). Fish supply and demand position in India. Fishing Chimes, 18(2): 7-8.
- Jalajakshi, C.K., (1994) Exports of shrimps from India- An Econometric Analysis Unpublished M.Sc.(Agri.) Thesis, University of agricultural sciences, Bangalore.
- Kusuma, D.K. and Basavaraja, H., (2014) Stability analysis of mango export markets of India: Markov chain approach. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 27(1): 36-39
- Mahadevaiah, G. S., Ravi, P. C. and Chengappa, P. G., (2005). Stability analysis of raw cotton export markets of India - A Markov chain approach. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 18: 253-259
- Mamatha, B. G., (1995). Export trade of selected spices in India – An economic analysis. M.Sc. (Agri.) thesis (unpublished), University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
- Parvathy P, and Rajasenan, D., (2012), Marine Product Exports of Kerala in the ASEAN India Free Trade Area: Possibilities and Challenges. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 7: 2222-2855 (Online).
- Singh, M., (2010). Projection of potato export from India: A Markov chain approach. Potato journal, 37(1-2): 48-55
- Tejaswi, P. B., Naik, B. K., Kunnal, L. B. and Basavaraj, H., (2006). Direction of trade and changing pattern of Indian coffee exports - An application of Markov chain analysis. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 19(1): 71-75.
Submitted Date : 22-05-2017
Accepted Date : 5-07-2017