- Chaudhary,B. (1976).Vegetable. National Book Trust, New Delhi
- Deotale, A.B., Patange, N.R., Purandare, N.D., Badole, S.B. and Dhamak, A.L.(1998). Evaluation of some brinjal varities under parbhani condition. J soils and crops 8:165-168
- Ganesan, M., Balasaubramanium, K. and Bhavani, R.V.(2004) Studies on the application of different levels of water on zero energy cool chamber with reference to the shelf life of brinjal. Indian Inst Sci, 84: 101-111.
- Kalloo, G., Baswana, K.S. and Sharma, N.K.(1989). Performance of various hybrids of brinjal (Solanum melongena L. ), Haryana Agric. Univ. J. Res. 14:328-32.
- Kumar, A., Dahiya, M.S. and Bhutani, R.D.( 2000). Performance of brinjal genotypes in different environments of spring-summer season. Haryana J. Hort. Sci. 29: 82-83.
- Mahanty, B.K. and Prusti, A.M. (2000). Genotype x environment interaction and stability analysis for yield and its components in brinjal (Solanum melongena L.), Indian Ag. Sci., 70: 370-73.
- Mohantry,B.K., Hossain, M. M. and Prusti, A.M.(2001) Assessment of brinjal cultivars in black soils of Orissa.J.Soils and Crops11:33-35
- Murugan A. M., Singh R and Vidya S.(2011) Evaluation of self life and organoleptic aspects of fruits stored in a modified traditional earthen pot cool chamber. Indian J. Traditional Kknowledge 10(2):375-379
- Nayak,N. and Sharma, J. L.(2013)Evaluation of brinjal (Solanum melongena) varieties for resistance to root –knot nematode(Meloidogyne incognita). Global J. Bio-Sci. Biotehnology. 2(4):560-562
- Pandit, M. K., Thapa. H., Akhtar, S. and Hazra, P.(2010) Evaluation of brinjal genotypes for growth and reproductive characters with seasonal variation.Journal of Crop and Weed 6(2):31-34
- Rahman, M.D., Ali, F., Akhter Hossain, K.M. and Laila, L.(2011) Screening of different eggplant cultivars against wilt disease caused by fungi, bacteria and nematodes . J. Experimental Sci., 2(1): 06-10
- Rai, N.,Singh, A.K. and Sarnaik, D.A.(1998). Evaluation of round shaped brinjal varities for stability of their yield contributing attributes. Veg.Sci.25: 136-140.
- Singh. N, Mishra. A.C. and Pandey. V (2014). Evaluation of Brinjal (Solanum melongena L.) hybrids for growth and yield Characters under rainfed mid hill condition of Uttarakhand. Annals of Agri-Bio Research 19(1):144-146.
- Snedecor,W.G. and Cochran,W.G.(1967) Statistical Methods. Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa. 593 pp
- Srivastava, B.P., Singh, K.P. and Srivastava, J.P.(1997) Stability for fruit yield in brinjal. Veg.Sci. 24: 43-44
Submitted Date : 13-05-2017
Accepted Date : 25-11-2017