- Allen, R.G., Pereira, L.A., Raes, D. and Smith M. (1998). Crop Evapotranspiration. Guidelines for computing crop water requirement. FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper No. 56. FAO, Rome, Italy. pp. 300.
- Hsiao, T.C., Heng, L., Steduto, P., Rojas-Lara, B., Raes, D. and Fereres, E. (2009). AquaCrop “ The FAO crop model to simulate yield response to water: III. Parameterization and testing for maize. Agronomy Journal, 101(3): 448”459. DOI: 10.2134/agronj2008.0218s
- Jensen, M.E., Burman, R.D. and Allen, R.G. (1990). Evapotranspiration and Irrigation Water Requirements. ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 70. American Society of Civil Engineers, New York.
- Kashyap, P.S. and Panda, R.K. (2001). Evaluation of evapotranspiration methods and development of crop coefficients for potato crop in a sub-humid region. Agricultural Water Management, Amsterdam, 50(1): 9-25.
- Labedzki, L., Kanecka-Geszke, E., Bak, B. and Slowinska, S. (2011). Estimation of reference evapotranspiration using the FAO Penman-Monteith method for climatic conditions of Poland. ISBN: 978-953-307-251-7.
- Mohan, S. and Arumugam, N. (1996). Relative importance of meteorological variables in evapotranspiration: Factor analysis approach. Water Resources Management, 10 (1): 1–20.
- Nandagiri, L. and Kovoor, M.G. (2006). Performance evaluation of reference evapotranspiration equations across a range of Indian climates. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering. ASCE, 132(3): 238-249.
- Steduto, P., Raes, D., Hsiao, T.C., Fereres, E., Heng, L., Izzi, G. and Hoogeveen, J. (2008). AquaCrop: a new model for crop prediction under water deficit conditions. Drought management: scientific and technological innovations, 80: 285"292.
- Steduto, P., Hsiao, T.C., Fereres, E. and Raes, D. (2012). Crop Yield Response to Water. FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper. Rome, Italy.
Submitted Date : 17-04-2017
Accepted Date : 11-09-2017