Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
G × E interaction estimation for forage yield of dual purpose barley by Nonparametric measures
First Online 01-12-2018|
- Adugna, W. and Labuschagne, M. (2003). Parametric and nonparametric measures of phenotypic stability in linseed (Linum usitatissimum L.).Euphytica.,129: 211-218.
- Asghar E. S., Sayyed H. S.,Hamid D., and Morteza K.(2008). Non-parametric measures of phenotypic stabilityin chickpea genotypes (Cicer arietinum L.).Euphytica, 162:221–229
- Akcura M., and Kaya Y. (2008).Nonparametric stability methods for interpreting genotype by environment interaction of bread wheat genotypes (Triticum aestivum L.),Genetics and Molecular Biology, 31(4): 906-913.
- Cravero V., Martin E., Anido F.L., and Cointry E. (2010). Stability through years in a non-balanced trial of globe artichoke varietal types, Sci Hort,126:73-77.
- Dadarwal, M., Gupta, P.C. and Kajala, I.S. (2018) Phenotypic stability studies in pearl millet [Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R.Br.], Indian Journal of Agricultural Research , 52(3): 278-283.
- Dehghani H. (2008). Estimating yield stability by nonparametric stability analysis in maize (Zea mays L.), Plant Breed Seed Sci. 58:61-77.
- EbadiS,A., Sabaghpour S.H., Dehghani H.and Kamrani M. (2008). Nonparametric measures of phenotypic stability in chickpea genotypes (Cicer arietinum L.). Euphytica. 2:221-229.
- Huehn M. (1996). Non-parametric analysis of genotype x environment interactions by ranks. In: Kang M.S. and Gauch H.G. (eds) Genotype by Environment Interaction. CRC Press, Boca Raton, pp 213-228.
- Huehn, M. and Leon, J.(1995). Non-parametric analysis of cultivar performance trials: Experimental results and comparison of different procedures based on ranks, Agron J 87: 627-632.
- Hussein M.A., Bjornstad A, and Aastveit A.H. (2000). SASG × ESTAB: A SAS program for computing genotype 3 environment stability statistics. Agron J. 92:454-459.
- Kharub A.S., Verma R. P. S. , KumarD., KumarV., Selvakumar R. and Sharma I. (2013). Dual purpose barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) in India: Performance and potential. J. Wheat Res. 5 (1) : 55-58.
- Kaya Y. and Taner S. (2002). Estimating genotypes ranks by nonparametric stability analysis in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.), J Cent Europ Agric 4:47-53.
- Ketata H., Yan S.K. and Nachit M.(1989).Relative consistency performance across environments. Int Symp on Physiology and Breeding of Winter Cereals for Stressed Mediterranean Environments. Montpellier, July 3-6.
- Lu H.S. (1995). PC-SAS Program for estimating Huhn’s nonparametric stability statistics, Agron J 87:888-891.
- Piepho H.P. and Lotito S.(1992). Rank correlation among parametric and nonparametric measures of phenotypic stability. Euphytica. 64: 221-225.
- Rahmatollah K., Mohtasham M., Naser S.and Mohammad K.S.(2012).Using Huehn’s Nonparametric Stability Statistics to Investigate Genotype × Environment Interaction. Not Bot Horti Agrobo, 40(1):293-301.
- Sabaghnia N., Karimizadeh R. and Mohammad M. (2012) The use of corrected and uncorrected nonparametric stability measurements in durum wheat multi-environmental trials. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research. 10(3): 722-730.
- Sabaghnia N., Dehghani H. and Sabaghpour S.H. (2006). Nonparametric methods for interpreting genotype x environment interaction of lentil genotypes. Crop Sci. 46:1100-1106.
- Truberg B. and Huehn M.(2000). Contribution to the analysis of genotype by environment interactions: comparison of different parametric and non-parametric tests for interactions with emphasis on crossover interactions. J Agron Crop Sci. 185: 267-274.
- Ward, J.H. (1963) Hierarchical grouping to optimize an objective function. J Am Stat Assoc 58:236–224.
- Yau, S. K., and Hamblin J.. (1994). Relative yield as a measure of entry performance in variable environments, Crop Sci. 34:813-817.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.