- Agarwal D.K., Billore S.D., Sharma A.N., Dupare B.U. and Srivastava S.K. (2013) Soybean: introduction, improvement and utilization in India-problems and prospects. Agricultural Research 2(4): 293-300.
- Anonymous (2015) Vision-2050 document ICAR-Directorate of Soybean Research (DSR), Indore. 33p.
- Balai C.M., Jalwania R., Verma L.N., Bairwa R.K. and Regar P.C. (2013) Economic impact of front line demonstrations on vegetables in tribal belt of Rajasthan. Curr. Agri. Res. 1(2): 69-77.
- Bhartiya A. and Aditya J.P. (2016) Genetic variability, character association and path analysis for yield and component traits in black seeded soybean lines under rainfed condition of Uttarakhand hills of India. Legume Res. 39(1): 31-34.
- Bhartiya A., Aditya J.P., Kumar R.A., Pal R.S., Stanley J. and Singh S. (2015) Black Soybean-A treasure of nutrition and health benefits in Uttarakhand hills. Indian Farming. 65(8):28-30.
- Bhatia V.S., Singh P., Wani S.P., Kesava Rao A.V.R. and Srinivas K. (2006) Yield Gap Analysis of soybean, groundnut, pigeon pea and chickpea in India using simulation modeling. Global Theme on Agroecosystems Report. International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT). 156 pp.
- Choudhary B.N. (1999) Krishi Vigyan Kendra- A guide for KVK managers. Division of Agricultural Extension, ICAR. 73-78 pp.
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics (2014-15) Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India, http:/ /eands.dacnet.nic.in/APY_96_To_06.htm.
- Hiremath, S.M. and Nagaraju, M.V.(2009) Evaluation of front line demonstration trials on onion in Haveri district of Karnataka. Kar. J. Agril. Sci. 22(5):1092-1093.
- Joshi N.S., Bariya M.K. and Kunjadia B.B. (2014) Yield gap analysis through front line demonstration in wheat crop. Int. J. Scientific and Res. Publications 4(9):1-3.
- Samui S.K., Maitra S., Roy D.K., Mandal A.K. and Saha D. (2000) Evaluation of front line demonstration on groundnut. J . Indian Soc .Coastal Agric. Res. 18: 180-183.
- Shah N.C. (2006) Black soybean: An ignored nutritious and medicinal food crop from the Kumaon region of India. Asian Agri-History 10: 33–42.
- Stuart A.M., Pamea A.R.P., Silva J.V., Dikitanana R.C., Rutsaerta P., Malabayabasa A.J.B., Lampayana R.M., Radanielsona A.M. and Singletona G.R. (2016) Yield gaps in rice-based farming systems: Insights from local studies and prospects for future analysis. Field Crops Research 194:43–56.
- Venkattakumar R., Ramana Rao S.V., Padmaiah M. and Madhuri P. (2010) Production constraints and information needs of growers in Andhra Pradesh. Indian J.Dry land Agril Res. and Dev. 25 (1): 117-121.
Submitted Date : 6-02-2017
Accepted Date : 17-08-2017