- Anonymous (2014). Commissioner land record, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Website: mpkrishi.org.
- Choudhary S. and Yadav J.P.,(2017). Adoption gap of improved mungbean production technology by beneficiary and nonbeneficiary farmers in Nagaur district of Rajasthan. Agric.Sci.Digesh 37(3):241-243.
- Dixit, A.K.; Kumar, Sunil.; Rai, A.K. and Kumar, T.Kiran (2015). System productivity, profitability, nutrient uptake and soil health under tillage, nutrient and weed management in rainfed chickpea fodder sorghum cropping system. Indian J. Agron. 60(2) : 205-211.
- Gawai, P.P. and Pawar, V.S.(2006). Integrated nutrient management in Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor)- Chickpea (Cicerarietinum) cropping sequence under irrigated conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy 51 (1): 17-20.
- Mishra, J.S.(1997). Critical period of weed competition and losses due to weeds in major field crops. Farmers and parliament 33 (6): 19-20.
- Meena B.K.; Hulihalli U.K. and Sumeriya H.K.(2015). Growth yield attributes and yield of medium duration pigeonpea hybrid KPH- 2671 as influenced by fertility levels and planting geometry. Legume Res. 38(6):816-820.
- Meena R.S. and Yadav R.S. (2015) yield and profitability of groundnut as influenced by sowing dates and nutrient levels with different varieties. Legume Res. 38(6): 791-797
- Nawale, S.S.; Pawar, A.D.; Lambade, B.M. and Ugale, N.S. (2009) yield maximization of chickpea through INM applied to sorghum- chickpea cropping sequence under irrigated condition. Legume Research 32(4): 282-285.
- Pandit S.; Rathod,D.I.; Patil,H.D.H. and Dodamani B.M.(2017). Integrated weed management on chickpea (C. Cicer arietinum L.) under rainfed condition of Karnataka, India. Legume Res. 40(3):580-585.
- Raghuwanshi, S.R.S.; Raghuwanshi, O.P.S.; Umat, R.; Ambawatia, G.R. and Bhargav, K.S.(2010) productivity enhancement of soybean through improved technologies in farmers field. Soybean Research 8:85-88.
- Tripathi, R.S.; Kumar, M.; Pandey, N.; Sonboir, H.L. and Pandey, D.(2004) Establishment, yield and water use efficiency of on farm rainfed chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.)as influenced by tillage practices. Annals of Agricultural Research 25(I): 35-37.
- Yaduraju, N.T. and Mishra, J.S. (2002) Weed management in chickpea challenges and opportunities. Agricultural Situation in India PP. 423-430.
Submitted Date : 16-12-2016
Accepted Date : 8-05-2018