Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Integration of different sources of organic manure and micro-nutrients on growth, yield and quality of potato (Solanumtuberosum L.) grown under new alluvial soil condition
First Online 14-04-2018|
- Al-Hisnawy E.A.K. 2011. The Effect of Spraying Organic Fertilizer (LIQ Humus) on the Growth and Yield of Three Cultivars of Potato plant Solanumtuberosum L. M.Sc. Thesis. College of Agriculture. University of Kufa. Iraq. (in Arabic).
- Al-Zehawi S.M.A.2007.Effect of Manures and Mulching on growth, yield and quality of potato(SolanumtuberosumL.). M.Sc. Thesis. College of Agriculture. University of Baghdad. Iraq. (in Arabic).
- Banafar, R.N.S., Billore, M. and Khushwah, S.S. (2005). Integrated plant nutrition approaches for potato. Potato J., 32(3-4):244.
- Bhalla,G.S., Hazell, P. and Kerr,J.(1999). Prospects for India’s Cereal Supply and Demand to 2020. International Food Policy Research Institute, 2033, K Street, N.W. Washington, D.C., 20006, U.S.A.
- Goswami, S.B. (2002).Response of potato to NPK fertilization in Terai soils of West Bengal. J.Indian Potato Assoc., 29:165-166.
- Grewal J.S and Trehan, SP (1979). Micronutrients requirements of potato crop. Annual Scientific Report. CRRI, Shimla.Pp.49-50.
- Kate, D.M., Solanke, A.V., Tiwari, T.K. and Nemade, S.M. (2005).Growth and yield of potato cultivars as affected by integrated nutrient management system. Journal of MaharashtraAgril.Univ. 30(2):236-237.
- Krishnamurthy, N.,Khalak, A. and Sujith, G.M.(2002).Response of potato grown from TPS to integrated use of organic manures and fertilizers in alfisols of eastern dry zone of Karnataka. South Indian Horticulture, 49(Special):165-167.
- Mahendra, P.P. and Kumar, N. (1998). Effect of biofertilizers on tuber yield and certain quality parameters of potato cv. KufriJyoti. South Indian Horticulture, 46(1-2):97-98.
- Mondal, S.S.; Acharya, D.; Ghosh, A. and Bug. A. (2005). Integrated nutrient management on the growth, Productivity and quality of potato in Indo Gangetic Plains of W.B. Potato Journal. 32 (1-2): 75-78.
- Reganold. J.P. (1995). Soil quality profitability of biodynamics and conventional farming system. A Review. Am. J. Altern. Agric., 10:36-45
- Sarkar B., Mandal S.S., Nayek S.S., Saha M. and Biswas S. (2007) Integrated nutrient management for the productivity and quality improvement of potato under irrigated condition. Potato J 34(1-2): 99-100.
- Sasani, G.V., Patel, C.K., Patel, R.N., Patel, N.H., Pandey, S.K. and Singh, B.(2003).Effect of levels of inorganic fertilizers with and without organic manures on yield of potato in North Gujarat. Journal of Indian Potato Assoc., 30(1-2):77-78.
- Scott, G.J., Rosegrant, M.M. and Ringler, C. (2000).Roots and Tubers for the 21st century. Trends, projections and policy options. International Food Policy Research Institute, 2033, K.Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.20006-1002, U.S.A.
- Shambhavi S. and Sharma R.P. (2008). Effect of integrated use of vermicompost and chemical fertilizers on quality of potato on acid Alfisols. In, Proceeding of National Seminar on Integrated Nutrient Management- A Key to Sustain Soil Quality and Crop Productivity held during 10-11 April 2008 at CSKHPKV, Palampur, H.P.
- Sharif Hossain A.B.M., Hakim M.A. and Onguso M. (2003). Effect of manures and fertilizers on the growth and yield of potato. Pakistan J Biol Sci 6: 1243-1246
- Sharma, R.C., Govindakrishnan, P.M., Singh, R.P.and Sharma, H.C. (1988).Effect of FYM and green manure on crop yield and nitrogen needs of potato based cropping systems of Punjab. J.Agric Sci.Camb. 110:499-504.
- Singh, S.P.andKushwah.V.S. (2006).Effect of integrated use of organic and inorganic sources of nutrients on potato (Solanumtuberosum L.) production. Indian J. of Agronomy, 51(3):236-238.
- Sood, M.C. (2007). Integrated nutrient supply and management for potato production in mid hills of Shimla. Potato Journal, 34(1- 2):101-102
- Sud K.C., Sharma R.C. and Govindakrishanan P.M. (1992) Influence of organic manures and nitrogen levels on nutrient status, translocation, yield and tuber quality in four potato based cropping systems. J Indian Potato Assoc 19: 43-47
- Tiwari, K.N. and Dwivedi, B.S. (1991). Effect of native and fertilizer zinc on tuber yield and uptake by potato in udicustochrepts in Utter Pradesh. Journal of Indian Society Soil Science. 39: 396-98.
- Upadhayay N.C., Singh N., Rawal S. and Kumar P. (2003) Response of two potato: 85 cultivars to vermicompost and inorganic fertilizers. J Indian Potato Assoc 30: 30-86
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.