Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Effects of Various Ameliorants on pH, Phosphorus Availability and Soybean Production in Alfisols
First Online 16-05-2020|
- Akande MO, Adediran JA. and Oluwatoyinbo. FI., (2005). Effects of rock phosphate amended with poultry manure on soil available p and yield of maize and cowpea, African Journal of Biotechnology. 4: 444-448.
- Allen ER., Hossner LR., Ming D.W. and Henninger, D.L., (1993). Solubility and cation exchange in phosphate rock and saturated clinoptilolite mixtures, Soil Science Society of America Journal. 57:368–374.
- Alloush, G.A. (2003). Dissolution and Effectiveness of Phosphate Rock in Acidic Soil Amended with Cattle Manure. Plant and Soil. 251: 37–46.
- Bernardi, A.C.C., Monte, M.B.M., Paiva, P.R.P., Werneck, C.G., Haim, P.G. and Barros, F.D.S. (2010). Dry Matter Production and Nutrient Accumulation after Successive Crops of Lettuce, Tomato, Rice and Andropogon Grass in a Substrate with Zeolite. Revista Brasileira de Ciência do Solo. 34: 435-442.
- Bhat, J.A., Chandra, M., Mandal, B. and Hazra G.C (2017). Nature of Acidity in Alfisols, Entisols and Inceptisols in Relation to Soil Properties. Journal Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 48: 395-404.
- Devi, K.N., L. Nongdren Khomba Singh., T. Sunanda Devi., H. Nanita Devi., T. Basanta Singh., K. Khamba Singh. (2012). Response of Soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill] to Sources and Levels of Phosphorus. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 4: 45 – 53 ISSN 1916-9752.
- El-Eyuoon, A and Amin, A.Z. (2018). Improvement in phosphorus use efficiency of corn crop by amending the soil with sulfur and farmyard manure. Journal Soil Environ. 37: 62-67.
- Fink, J.R., A.V. Inda, Tiecher, T. and Barrón, V. (2016). Review: Iron Oxides and Organic Matter on Soil Phosphorus Availability. Journal Ciência e Agrotecnologia. 40:369-379.
- Food and Agriculture Organization. (2008). Guide Laboratory Establishment For Plant Nutrient Analysis- FAO Fertilizer and Plant Bulletin No 19. Food And Agriculture Organization of The United Nations, Rome.
- Harter, R.D. (2007). Acid Soils of The Tropics a Technical Notes. Echo, Florida USA.
- Heard, J. (2005). Nutrient Uptake and Partitioning by Soybeans in Manitoba. University of Manitoba, Canada.
- Helget, R.L. (2016). Soybean Yield and Plant Response to Phosphorus Fertilization Theses and Dissertations. South Dakota State University, USA.
- Khasawneh F. E. and E. C. Doll. (1978). The Use of Phosphate Rock for Direct Application to Soils. Advance in Agronomy vol. 30. Academic Press ISBN 012-000730-4.
- Lakshmi, Ch. S. R., Sreelatha, T., Usha Rani, T., Rao, S.R.K. and Naidu, N.V. (2011). Effect of Organic Manures On Soil Fertility and Productivity Of Sugarcane In North Coastal Zone of Andhra Pradesh. Indian J. Agric. Res. 45 (4): 307 – 313.
- Maryanto, J and Abubakar. (2010). Effects of Fertilizer Concentrate and Rock Phosphate in Letuce (Lactuca sativa) on Andisols. Journal Agrovigor. 2: 110-118.
- Miller J.O (2016). Soil pH Affects Nutrient Availability. Fact Sheet FS – 1504 Publication Series. University of Maryland Extension, USA.
- Milosevic, T., Milosevic N (2009). The effect of zeolite, organic and inorganic fertilizers on soil chemical properties, growth and biomass yield of apple trees. Plant Soil Environ. 55: 528–535.
- Monsanto Technology (2015). Importance of P and K in Corn and Soybean Development Bulletin. http://www.asgrowandekalb.com/[Accessed on 12/02/2019].
- Northeast Region Certified Crop Adviser (2016). Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management Study Guide. Farmington, New York.
- Pinto, F.A., E.D. de Souza, H.B. Paulino, N. Curi, M.Aurélio, C. Carneiro (2013). P-Sorption and Desorption In Savanna Brazilian Soils as a Support for Phosphorus Fertilizer Management. Ciênc. agrotec. 37: 521-530.
- Rostami G.H and A.G. Ahangar (2013). The effect of cow manure application on the Distribution Fractions of Fe, Mn and Zn in agricultural soils. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science (IOSR-JAVS) 6: 60-66.
- Ramesh,K., Ashis K. B and Ashok K. Patra (2015). Zeolitic farming. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 60: 185-191.
- Reuter, D.J. and J.B. Robinson (1986). Plant Analysis: an Intepretation Manual. Inkata Press 240 p.
- Shinde, P. and Hunje, R. (2019). Influence of soil application of organic manures and foliar spray of organic nutrients on resultant seed quality in Kabuli chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) varieties. Legume Research. 42: 818-823.
- Theofanoudis, S., S. Petropoulos, V. Antoniadis (2015). The Effect of Manure, Zeolite and Mineral Fertilizer on the Yield and Mineral Composition of Cauliflower. Conference Paper VIth International Agricultural Symposium, Greece.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.