- Chairunnisa, C. and Hanum, H. (2013). The role of some silicates (Si) and phosphate (P) fertilizers on improving soil chemical properties of Andosol and plant growth. Jurnal Agroekoteknologi. 1(3): 732-743.
- Christine, V.H., Kristen, D. and Firestone, M.K. (2007). Root interactions with soil microbial communitites and processes. In: The Rhizosphere. [Cardon Z and Whitbeck J (eds)]. Elsevier: New York.
- Debnath, S., Pachauri, S.P. and Srivastava, P.C. (2015). Improving use efficiency of applied phosphorus fertilizer by zinc fertilization in Basmati rice-wheat cropping system. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 49: 414-420.
- Fei,L., Zhao, M., Chen, X. and Shi, Y. (2011). Effects of phosphorus accumulation in soil with the utilization ages of the vegetable greenhouses in the suburb of Shenyang. Procedia Environmental Sciences. 8: 16–20.
- Ganjewala, D. (2009). Cymbopogon essential oils/ : Chemical compositions and bioactivities. International Journal of Essential Oil Therapeutics. 3: 56–65.
- Gusmaini, Sandra, A.A., Didy, S., Munif, A. and Nurliani, B. (2016). Utilizing endophytic bacteria and phosphate for growth and yield of Andrographis paniculata. Jurnal Littri. 22 (3): 151–157.
- Hanaa, M.A.R., Sallam, Y.I., El-Leithy, A.S. and Safaa, E.A. (2012). Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) essential oil as affected by drying methods. Annals of Agricultural Sciences. 57(2): 113–116.
- Johnson, S.R., Lange, I., Srividya, N. and Lange, B.M. (2017). Bioenergetics of monoterpenoid essential oil biosynthesis in non-photosynthetic glandular trichomes. Plant Physiology. 175: 681–695.
- Kamboj, N.K., Batra, V.K., Navjot, S.B., Rana M.K. and Tanuj. (2017). Effect of various plant density at different levels of phosphorous and potash on growth and seed yield of onion (Allium cepa L.) cv. Hisar-2. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 51: 514-517.
- Mudjiharjati, A., Setiawati, T.C., Pandutama, M.H. (2012). Improving phosphate efficiency by phosphate solubilizing bacteria and organic matter estimated by radio isotop (32P) technique in some soils. Journal of Tropical Soils. 17(3): 245–252.
- Murthy, K.M.D., Rao, A.U., Vijay, D. and Sridhar, T.V. (2015). Effect of levels of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium on performance of rice. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 49: 83-87.
- Nakahara, K., Alzoreky, N.S., Yoshihashi, T., Nguyen, H.T.T. and Trakoontivakorn, G. (2013). Chemical composition and antifungal activity of essential oil from Cymbopogon nardus (citronella grass). Japan Agricultural Research Quarterly: Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences. 37(4): 249-252.
- Nation Science Foundation Grant. (1999). Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Series: Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus). [Purnima Jayasinha, Dilman Warnasuiya, H.D. (ed.)] 8th edition. Information Services Centre Industrial Technology Institute, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Nuryani, S.H.U., Notohadiningrat, T., Sutanto, R. and Radjagukguk, B. (2006). Absorb factor and phosphate release at Andosol and Latosol. Soil Science of Gadjah Mada University. 6(4B):1–11.
- Rehman, R., Hanif, M.A., Mushtaq, Z. and Al-Sadi, A.M. (2016). Biosynthesis of essential oils in aromatic plants: A review. Food Reviews International. 32(2): 117–160.
- Sharifi-Rad, J., Sureda, A., Tenore, G.C., Daglia, M., Valussi, M., Tundis, R., Sharifi-Rad, et al. (2017). Biological activities of essential oils: From plant chemoecology to traditional healing systems. Molecules. 22(1): 2-55.
- SNI. (1995). Lemongrass Oil. National Standardization Agency of Indonesia. 14p.
- Sugito, T. and Shinano, T. (2013). Estimating phosphorus availability in Andosol using soil biomass phosphorus as an indicator. JARQ. 47(4): 347-351.
- Sukarman and Dariah. (2014). Andosol in Indonesia. Indonesian Center for Agricultural Land Resources Research and Development. Indonesian Agency for Agricultural Research and Devvelopment. Ministry of Agriculture. 156p.
- Utami, S.R., Kurniawan, S., Situmorang, B. and Rositasari, N.D. (2012). Increasing P-availability and P-uptake using sugarcane filter cake and rice husk ash to improve chinesse cabbage (Brassica Sp) growth in Andisol, East Java. Journal of Agricultural Science. 4(10): 153–160.
- Van Wijk, M.T., Gough, L., Hobbie, S.E., Shaver, G.R. and Williams, M. (2003). Luxury consumption of soil nutrients: a possible competitive strategy in above-ground and below-ground biomass allocation and root morphology for slow-growing arctic vegetation. Journal of Ecology. 91: 664-676.
- Walworth, J.I. (2006). Sampling and Analysis. The University of Arizona College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Tucson, Arizona. 5p.
- Wei, L.S. and Wee, W. (2013). Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of Cymbopogon nardus citronella essential oil against systemic bacteria of aquatic animals. Iranian Journal of Microbiology. 5(2): 147–152.
- Yesil, M. and Kara, K. (2016). The effects of different nitrogen and phosphorus doses on essentialoil components of some Mentha genotypes. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry. 40: 882–893.
Submitted Date : 15-05-2019
Accepted Date : 11-02-2020