Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Farmer’s participation in natural resource management activities: A socio-economic perspective
First Online |
- Badal, P.S., Kumar P. and Bisaria G. (2006). Dimensions and determinants of peoples’ participation in Watershed Development Programmes in Rajasthan. Agricultural Economics Research Review 19: 57-69.
- Mishra, S. (2012). Climate Change Adaptation in Arid Region of West Bengal: Climate change policy paper.3:10.
- Planning commission. (2007). Ninth Plan Mid Term Appraisal Report of the Working Group on Natural Resources Management, Eleventh Five Year Plan (2007-2012), Volume I: Synthesis, Government of India. 84p.
- Ramanna, K.N., (1999). Peoples’ participation in planting and implementation of integrated watershed development programme–A comparative study of watersheds of Government vis-à-vis NGO. Thesis Ph.D. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore,India.
- Rao, M. S. R. and Reddy, M. S. (2010). Systematic Evaluation of IWDP and DPAP Programmes: A Study of Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh. Livelihoods and Natural Resource Management Institute, Hyderabad, India. 61p.
- Reddy, Y. V. R., Sastry, G., Hemalatha, B., Prakash, O. and Ramakrishna, Y. S. (2010). Evaluation of Watershed Development Programmes in India, ISCO 2004- 13thInternational Soil Conservation Organisation Conference, Brisbane, Paper No. 232, Pp 5-6.
- Singh, D. and Vinay and vinay (2012). Manual for socio economic status scale. Ph.D Thesis.College of Home Science, GBPUA&T,Pantnagar, Uttarakhand,India.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.