Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Engineering properties of cotton stalks (Gossypium hirsitum L.)
First Online 25-02-2016|
- Aggarwal, S. P and Khanna, R. (2006). Micromeritics and powder rheology, Physical Pharmacy. 2ndÂÂ edition, CBS Publishers and Distributors, New York, USA: 41-2.
- AOAC. (1999). Official Methods of Analysis, Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Washington DC, USA.
- AOAC. (2000). Official Methods of Analysis, Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Washington DC, USA.
- Balasubramanya, R. H. (1981). An edible mushroom crop on cotton stalks. J Indian Society for Cotton Improvement, 6: 104–106.
- Bhattacharya, K. R.; Sowbhagya, C. M. and Swamy, Y. M. I. (1972). Some physical properties of paddy and rice and their interrelationship. J Sci. Fd. Agric., l3: 171.
- Parlikar, K. M.; Bhatawdekar, S. P. (1987). Microcrystalline cellulose from cotton stalk pulp. J Indian Society for Cotton Improvement, 12: 146–147.
- Purohit, P.; Tripathi, A. K.; Kandpal, T. C. (2006). Energetics of coal substitution by briquettes of agricultural residues. Energy. 31: 1321–1331.
- Richard, W. and Donald. (1954). Friction coefficient of some agricultural materials. Agril. Engg., 35: 411-14.
- Shaikh, A. J.; Sundaram, V. (1988). Corrugated boxes from cotton stalks. Indian Farming, 38: 36–37.
- Singh, A.; Panwar J. S.; Kumar, A.; Jha, S. K. and Pandeya, A. (2002). Management of animal feed materials through densification. J Agricultural Engineering, 39: 9–15.
- Stegner, W. (1972). Angle of Repose by Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics.
- Sundaram, V.; Balasubramanya, R. H.; Shaikh, A. J.; Bhatt, I. G. and Sitaram, M. S. (1989). Utilization of cotton stalks. Journal of Indian Society for Cotton Improvement, 14: 94–99.
- Vander, W. T.; Devos, W. and Kay, S. 2009. Common Agricultural Policy and Spatial Data Infrastructures. Precision Agriculture, 909:973.
- Wamukonya, L.; Jenkins, B. (1995). Durability and relaxation of sawdust and wheat straw briquettes as possible fuels for Kenya. Biomass and Bioenergy, 8: 175–179.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.