Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Growth characters of fodder cowpea varieties as influeced by soil moisture stress levels
First Online 25-02-2016|
- Anita, M.R. (2002). Shade response of guinea grass (Panicum maximum J.) under varying levels of potash M.Sc.(Ag.) thesis, KAU, Thrissur.
- Fatokun, C., Boukar, O., Muranaka, S and Chikoye, D. (2009). Enhancing drought tolerance in cowpea. African Crop Science Conference Proceedings. 9:531-536.
- Hajibabaee, M., Azizi, F. and Zargari, K. (2012). Effect of drought stress on some morphological, Physiological and Agronomic traits in various forage corn hybrids. Am. Eur. J. Agric. & Environ.Sci. 12 : 890-896.
- Lima, D.B., Santos, P.M., Mendonca, F.C. and Araujo, D. (2011). Critical periods of sorghum and palisade grass intercropped cultivation for climatic risk zoning. DOI : 10.1590/S1535 982011000700008.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1967). Statistical Method for Agricultural Workers. Second edition. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, p.381.
- Purbajanti, E.D., Wydiati, S.A. and Kusmiyati, F. (2012). Drought stress effect on morphology characters, water use efficiency growth and yield of guinea and napier grasses. Int. Res. J. of Pl. Sci. Vol. 3: 47-53.
- Rajasree, G. and Pillai, G.R. (2001). Performance of fodder legumes under lime and phosphorus nutrition in summer rice fallows. J. of Tropical Agri. 39 : 67-70.
- Shekara, B.G., Sowmyalatha, B.S. and Baratkumar, C. (2012). Effect of phosphorus levels on forage yield of fodder cowpea. J. Horti. letters. 2 : 12-13.
- Singh, B.B., Sharma, B.M. and Terao, T. (1995). A simple screening method for drought tolerance in cowpea. Agronomy Abstracts. (1995). American Society of Agronomy, Madison, Wisconsin, USA, p.71.
- Singh, B.B and Tarawali, S.A. (2011). Cowpea and its improvement: Key to sustainable mixed crop/livestock farming systems in West Africa. Agrofor. Syst. 2: 34-41.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.